What old rumored projects do you want to see John Lasseter reevaluate?

Ghostbuster626

Original Poster
What concepts from Imagineering that never got built do you want John Lasseter & co. to take a look at? Im personally hoping they take a second look at:

Tommorowland 2055
Star Tours 2
Western River Expedition
Beastly Kingdom
Fire Mountain
Villian/Bald Mountain
Discovery Bay
Great Muppets movie ride
MYST Island

Pongo

Uhh... None of them :lookaroun :D

Let's get the creative juices flowing. Bring some NEW ideas into WDI and the parks. That's what I want.

TarzanRocked99-

I would like to see the Little Mermaid Dark Ride proposed for DLP placed in Fantasyland next to Ariel's Grotto. Then you would have basically a mini Little Mermaid area and a mini Pooh area within Fantasyland.

I also would really like to see Beastly Kingdom finally get built, it looked amazing.

SirNim

Western River Expedition

We need another classic, original, story-filled, character-filled, landmark, family dark ride...

steviej

imo, instead of scattering all that money for a ride here and a ride there, they should combine all that money and build a new park. I had heard a couple rumors about a park revolving around sports or the disney villains. the park about the villains sounded pretty cool, gotta be honest

Love_RnR

Something completely fresh would be great but on your list... Star Tours update, not just the film but possibly the whole ride system, this is the only motion simulator that makes me feel sick afterward:(.

jrriddle

bigben1992 said:
what is tommrow land 2055
and what is fire mountain and the western river expition thanks"s:wave:

I used to have links to this stuff...
Do a search at Jim Hill Media, that should cover all of them.

My vote is WRE and a Fantasyland rehab for WDW
Discovery Bay for DLR.
Discovery Mountain or Indy for DLP (not holding my breath).
Sci Fi City for TDL.
ANYTHING for HKDL.
And a cancellation slip for Shanghai.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom