Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Brave

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Am I missing one?

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
Just a fun survey, I know I want some new additions to Pixar Place, like many others, and out of curiosity, what currently unused in the parks pixar property would you use? And, if you'd like, you can add a mini description of your choice!

Thrill

^It was a tie between the incredibles and UP for me as well. I went with the Incredibles as it seems easier to come up with a concept for. Wall-E was close as well.

True. It would be hard to do Up as with much more than a re-telling of things we already saw in the movie. The Incredibles' versatility really wins this one.

Gomer

Wall-e.
I’ve always thought you could do an interesting dark ride with that property. You start in the wasteland and then board the spaceship. You could use either the projector screen (like Buzz Lightyear) or EMV technology to amp up the “speed” as you launch and go through space. A quick tour through the axiom with a climax where the gravity on the ship fails and everything turns sideways. I see a static vehicle with turning sets to give the illusion that the gravity has shifted.

Either way, Wall-E is my favorite Pixar movie and I think its criminally underused in the parks so any presence would be appreciated.

Fox&Hound

I'd love to see an Up ride, but in AK. You enter his house (imagine all the millions of balloons) and then Carl and Russel take you for a ride to find Kevin or another mythical creature. They could build it in front of Paradise Falls rock wall (Disney loves that rock work) and as you look up you see Carl and Ellie's chair sitting at the top of Paradise Falls. So you enter the small house and see his furniture and pictures on the wall but you are really inside the warehouse building that is covered by the rock work. Also, it'd be cool to see a giant water feature like Paradise Falls. The ride would be a motion simulator like Star Tours.

Doodlyday

That could work wonders at AK, South America deserves more representation at WDW. AK already has the wilderness explores so why not take that further. There's a lot of unused space between Asia and Africa. However I think a ride system similar to HP and the forbidden journey would work better. I would make riders feel like they are flying in the sky and around paradise falls and add a thrill element. A combination of Practical sets and screens would work best.

UP also has a moral about nature, Russell could have an interactive show (similar to
Turtle Talk with crush) where he teaches kids about nature and wild animals in South America (Amazon rainforest maybe). I like all you other ideas you mentioned a Paradise Falls facade on the same level as CarsLand would be quite an eye opener.

If Disney pulled this off right this would make a great addition to AK or DHS if we're lucky
(I would much rather see this than another CarsLand)

Some students who did some concepts for imagineering also had the same idea
Credit to Molly Martens, Joe Rothenberg and Jannae Fong

Original article:http://disneyandmore.blogspot.co.uk/2011/06/future-imagineers-have-talent.html

01futureimagineers0616.jpg

upride1.jpg

upride7.jpg

upride6.jpg

upride2.jpg

upride3.jpg

upride4.jpg

upride5.jpg

One more thing, At the moment I don't have an idea for an Incredibles ride, even though I would like one.
This is why I would want Up...the ride vehicles.

Volico72

I think up would be an amazing ride.
My imagination tells that it should be a motion based ride like Harry Potter the forbidden journey.
It should also be a simulator another thing like the Harry Potter ride because not only would it be cheeper and will give you more freedom on the action but it will make the guests feel like they're actually there (I can remember when I went on Harry Potter it felt like I was actually flying) so weather your in a cave,being chased by dogs or flying in a battle plane with dug people will feel like they're there.
So yeah adventure is out there waiting you to experience it!
P.s if you are actually making this ride and your reading this please build one in the upcoming Disneyland London location it's a bit of a hassle for me to come from England all the way to Florida.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom