What movie have you not seen?

Matt_Black

And Patrick Warburton as Kronk. We still laugh at that character and we've seen it over a dozen times.

It's funny that Warburton NEVER changes his voice, and yet his characters are all distinct, which is a testament to how good an actor he is. I continually have to remind myself that Kronk is the same guy as Brock Samson.

Magenta Panther

Please don't kill me! :oops:

The incredibles.
Fantasia.
Fantasia 2000.
Oliver and co.
Dinausor.
Monsters U
The black cauldron
Any Pirates of the Carribean
Brother bear
Finding Nemo
Mary Poppins

And I'm probably forgetting a lot!

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Well, you've got a lot to look forward to!

Of all of those, you MUST see "Fantasia" and "Mary Poppins". They were two of Walt's greatest achievements. Do not deprive yourself of them any longer. They're for EVERYBODY.

Sudcaro- Sudcaro

I can forgive most of those, but MARY POPPINS?!?! You at least need to watch that one. Like, tonight. :)

I have to be honest, for some reason I can't explain I just can't start watching this movie. :confused: I saw lots of videos etc, and something keeps me cold. I once had a chance to see it, I lasted maybe 15 minutes into the movie. :oops: But I know it's a classic, a must-see... So I will watch it one day, with my little girl. Promise!

Bairstow

If we're including live-action films, then that's a different kettle of fish, as there are a LOT more, and many of them are terrible (Blank Check, looking at you!).

Oh man, does ANYONE have time to watch all their lousy live-action stuff?
Disney was totally churning the stuff out in the '60s and '70s.

madtea_party

I've never seen Toy Story 3. I don't think I could make it through the final woody/Andy scene. It'd be like watching my own childhood end. Maybe I'm just thinking too much about it. :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom