What movie have you not seen?

pumpkin7

I've seen all the animated ones except Home on the Range. I own them all, and it sounds stupid, but it just doesn't appeal. I also have all the Pixar films. Up is the only one I'm not 100% on board with. It starts out beautiful, a touching story, even Carl floating away in his house.... then boom, back down to earth with 'talking' dogs. Now, I get Disney loves animals that talk. I get that, they talk to each other but not to humans, great! Dogs with collars that make the dog talk, not so cute. Quite inconceivable to be honest.
Sadly, I've watched Bolt. Miley Cyrus is as annoying in voice form as she is in real life.
Chicken Little I also can't stand. It's one of those computer animated classics, and it's just all so lazy. Lazy story, lazy animation... not good enough Disney!

tcool

I feel like I'm the only one that finds Home on the Range enjoyable (don't hurt me!) might be because it's the movie I watched the most as a kid?

stevehousse

I've seen all the animated ones except Home on the Range. I own them all, and it sounds stupid, but it just doesn't appeal. I also have all the Pixar films. Up is the only one I'm not 100% on board with. It starts out beautiful, a touching story, even Carl floating away in his house.... then boom, back down to earth with 'talking' dogs. Now, I get Disney loves animals that talk. I get that, they talk to each other but not to humans, great! Dogs with collars that make the dog talk, not so cute. Quite inconceivable to be honest.
Sadly, I've watched Bolt. Miley Cyrus is as annoying in voice form as she is in real life.
Chicken Little I also can't stand. It's one of those computer animated classics, and it's just all so lazy. Lazy story, lazy animation... not good enough Disney!
Agree in Chicken Little...probably the worst Disney animated film ever , with home on the range as second worst. Honestly though, Disney has a great track record for their animated movies. Out of 63, only a few were not good. You can't say that about any other animation studio...

Magenta Panther

Never seen all of Home on the Range, it was so bad I couldn't get past the first 1/2 hour. I have never seen Bolt or Fantasia 2000 either...

Roseanne Barr voicing a cow does have its charms, but yeah...Home on the Range is pretty bad.

Bolt was very good IMO. It had heart. And Rhino was pretty darn funny for a typical loud goofy sidekick character.

Did not like Fantasia 2000. Especially the CGI whales. Bleah! Ugly! And Donald's Noah's Ark bit was bland as all get out. Not at all funny. There was some nice animation from Eric Goldberg involving flamingos, but I can't even remember what music score it was supposed to illustrate. *shrug*

Jahona

Going through the list.... I've seen every single one. Some I had to google because I didn't recognize the name but sure enough I've seen it.

Matt_Black

Roseanne Barr voicing a cow does have its charms, but yeah...Home on the Range is pretty bad.

The songs were VERY good, and Lucky Jack and the goat were awesome. But yeah.

Bolt was very good IMO. It had heart. And Rhino was pretty darn funny for a typical loud goofy sidekick character.

Indeed. It's like some bizarre mash-up of your typical "pet finds their way home" movie mixed with The Truman Show, and it works.

Did not like Fantasia 2000. Especially the CGI whales. Bleah! Ugly! And Donald's Noah's Ark bit was bland as all get out. Not at all funny. There was some nice animation from Eric Goldberg involving flamingos, but I can't even remember what music score it was supposed to illustrate. *shrug*

What's the big idea?!?

Matt_Black

Fantasia 2000 is just too short. Love it!

Yeah, I like it. Particularly Pines of Rome, Donald's Ark, and the Firebird Suite. Rhapsody in Blue is very, very good, too, but it doesn't feel Fantasia-y. It seems like it would be more at home in Make Mine Music or Melody Time.

Bairstow

What about the Al Hirschfeld/Rhapsody in Blue segment?

Alexis

Toy Story 3 (I heard it makes you cry) I guess I didn't want to watch it because it was the same timing of my transition to college :( I get really emotional about growing up.

Princess & the Frog ( just doesn't look appealing)

Monsters University (I didn't get passed the first 30 seconds)

Sudcaro- Sudcaro

Please don't kill me! :oops:

The incredibles.
Fantasia.
Fantasia 2000.
Oliver and co.
Dinausor.
Monsters U
The black cauldron
Any Pirates of the Carribean
Brother bear
Finding Nemo
Mary Poppins

And I'm probably forgetting a lot!

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom