What Marvel IP could be the next Disney animated feature?

Twilight_Roxas

If it becomes a success maybe we might see Big Hero 6, Power Pack, and another Marvel Disney animated film in a crossover like The Avengers.

Can we go yet?

MqrCFAp.png

Ms. Marvel c:

Matt_Black

Original Poster
For Ms.Marvel I think she should be a blonde or brunette teenager gaining her powers differently.

First, does the hair matter? Second, considering that the character is Pakistani-American, she's probably going to be the latter. Third, it's a moot point, as I think they wouldn't give her a stand-alone animated film but would probably try to tie her in to a sequel if the Carol Danvers movie (I refuse to call it it's actual title, because there is ONE Captain Marvel, and he's the Big Red Cheese!) is successful.

Twilight_Roxas

First, does the hair matter? Second, considering that the character is Pakistani-American, she's probably going to be the latter. Third, it's a moot point, as I think they wouldn't give her a stand-alone animated film but would probably try to tie her in to a sequel if the Carol Danvers movie (I refuse to call it it's actual title, because there is ONE Captain Marvel, and he's the Big Red Cheese!) is successful.
Carol Danvers the first Ms.Marvel is American. She could be a teen that accidentally gain Keel power plus she would be part of the Marvel animatic Universe next to Big Hero 6.

Matt_Black

Original Poster
Carol Danvers the first Ms.Marvel is American. She could be a teen that accidentally gain Keel power plus she would be part of the Marvel animatic Universe next to Big Hero 6.

Except she's going to be in the live-action film coming out? Again, they're not to going to double up most likely, so we're not going to see an animated version of her, especially not one that could possibly contradict the Marvel Studios version.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom