What lounges would anyone recommend among the resorts on the monorail line

Stitch4Austin

For a casual afternoon break with cocktail, my husband and I might like to have a cold adult drink during our MK visit. Any suggestions for a resort lounge along the monorail line? Very casual, please! Thanks!

Moustronaut

Best bet in my opinion is the Tambu Lounge at the Polynesian. It's located right in the great ceremonial house next to Ohana on the same level as the monorail station.

The Garden View Lounge at Grand Floridian has an afternoon tea... very victorian. But also has a full variety or adult beverages. Probably a bit more formal that you're looking for.

Upvote 0

Firewolfe51

Tambu lounge is an excellent choice for an afternoon cocktail. We just got back a couple of weeks ago and myself and fiance' did that very thing. We stopped in for a cold beer and teryaki wings. Great place give it a try!!!!!

Upvote 0

Nansafan

The Poly also has a bar at the pool. This is usually a little more crowded, and louder because of the swimmers etc. but if you'd like to sit outside, it's nice. Also a big fan of the Tambu lounge, all kinds of tropical, fruity, umbrella in the glass drinks.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom