What is your "must do" on a trip to WDW?

G8rchamps

Find the mickey shaped electric pole headed east on I4 - it Is the first sign that we are home. Recently my 6 year old DD and I have to hit SSE every trip- creating an awesome lifetime memory for me since I rode it at her age too.

BransonJ

Buy the latest pins for our resort, year, special occasion, special editions, etc.

Enjoy a dole whip at least twice.

Buy a couple picture frames, and something to decorate our home in such as a painting or figure.

Have dinner at one of our favorite restaurants (coral reef, San angel inn, California grill)

And have dinner at one new restaurant we haven't tried.

WildcatDen

Nice thread. I would like to say "Dole Whip" but in the 4 times we have been, I have only managed it 1 time. Long lines there this last trip, not Anna and Elsa long, but probably 30 plus minutes. . . Our must do at the parks has been to make Wishes the last thing we do before we depart for home.

JillC LI

It used to just be ride Soarin' first at EPCOT, try a new restaurant and a new Snack, and have a Dole Whip Float. We have now added to that eat breakfast at Kona Cafe.

jonesenon4

must do at magic kingdom turkey leg in frontierland. epcot has to be a beer and a braut in germany and ride SSE on the way out. at the studios its the great movie ride and tower of terror at night. animal kingdom is a little more difficult. we always get there at opening rush to the safari and try to be on one of the first few trucks out that morning.

RubyLee

HAVE to do Carousel of Progress & Hall of Presidents....even if I do them alone. My dad always dragged me on both as a kid and now a trip isn't complete without watching them.

6laurac

I always get a new zip up sweatshirt before I leave the parks, eat at Yorkshire fish and chips, and wear a red shirt to get at least one Mickey picture taken. And yes a classic dole whip the first day.

ZodIsGr8

My Must Do is to take pictures at every "Cast Members Only" sign and point at them as if they apply to me. One day they will!!
image.jpg

C.FERNIE

We always go to the flying fish cafe on the boardwalk on the day we arrive as it is my folks favourite restaurant. Then i must get a turkey leg in the magic kingdom!

CheshireCat12

Have to eat Dole Whip (at least twice), ride TTA at night, go to evening EMH at MK and stay up until 2 AM, eat at a new and exciting restaurant or two or three, stroll World Showcase and drink avocado margarita, buy a Christmas ornament, and buy pins, especially ones for the resorts we stay at or visit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom