What is your "must do" on a trip to WDW?

HRHPrincessAriel

Original Poster
When I take my dance team we HAVE to have a buffet dinner while watching Fantasmic. My kiddos absolutely love it. We are back on the "50 yard line" for the whole thing. Perfect location and the kids are just sooooo appreciative at the end.

Any trip I take I also have to get a discreet Mickey ornament for our Christmas tree. The kiddo kinda got the whole tree thing this year and LOVED the ornaments when I pulled them out.

I'm not sure what the new have to do with MY kiddo will be. I can't wait to find out!

Last edited:

disney4life2008

My absolute must do is Fantasmic! first night! Now that spectromagic is gone - Fantasmic! offically starts my vacation. I also crave a order of chicken nuggets and burger from the food court at my value resort.

And my final must do - is sleep in my resort bed. I have recently made a point to enjoy my room and resort more especially once the parks close. Its easier when I travel in January when the parks close early.

jlsHouston

I absolutely have to hit the Basins at the GF within the first 24 hours on property and stock up on bath bombs for the duration of my stay. I usually combine this with dinner at 1900 Park Fare. It is the one character meal I've done on every single visit to date, but the last 3 visits it worked out as first TS meal.

I absolutely have to ride Peter Pan at least once. It's not my favorite ride. But it's the one I shared with my youngest daughter on our long ago trips to DL that stayed in our collective memory. It represents MK to me.

I have to eat a cupcake, preferable a strawberry one. I now try to eat only 2 per trip, and one is always the strawberry.

I have to ride the monorail. I've only stayed at the POLY twice and BLT for a weekend once, but it doesn't matter where I stay I have to ride the monorail.

I have to ride the train at MK. I love the train. I always ride the train into Adventureland and get off. Occasionally I will ride to FL and get out there. Sometimes I will ride it around several times.

zurgandfriend

First attraction must be Haunted Mansion, last attraction always IASW. Must have breakfast at Kona Cafe and Grand Floridian Cafe. Must stay on the monorail. Must have a frozen mickey bar ice cream. Okay call me Sheldon.

Michael Shiels

Early morning coffee at Kouzzina on the BoardWalk, a ride on the MK Resort Monorail (Please stand clear of the doors...), a walk-through of the Grand Floridian (my favorite resort!), and purchasing special edition Pins for my son's growing collection (started in 2012!).

DisneyJunkie

Must-Dos....and here we go: Space Mtn, Buzz Lightyear, TTA, PoTC, Tower of Terror, RnRc, TSMM, Expedition Everest, Kilimanjaro Safaris, Soarin, Dinosaur, Spaceship Earth, Mission Space, must have a coke float, must eat at The Coral Reef, must eat at Cosmic Rays, must eat at 'Ohana, must stay either at the Poly or WL

And another "must do" (though it's more for the wife than for me because I hate it) is to stop every 10 ft for several minutes so my wife can pin trade.

Tinkerbella16

All the rides of course! I can list them but there are so many. Carousel of Progress is a MUST DO! I will not miss that at all.

But my big must do is Hoop Dee Doo Revue! My trip is just so much better when I go there! It is one thing I look forward to while we are there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom