What is your favorite WDW smell?

TikiBeckie

Original Poster
I got a whiff of some pineapple today and it got me thinking about Disney and smells! While I love the smell of Dole Whips, there is something about the smells in EPCOT in general that make me feel so happy! What are your favorite smells?

DisneyGigi

The monorail.. weird I know but it has a distinct smell that lets me know that I am there,
Main Street Cookie smell from the bakery

The chlorine/ musty dark smell of PoTC and Splash Mountain

Pineapple/sweet smell of a Dole Whip!

LudwigVonDrake

There are many but if I had to pick one...the first one that comes to mind is the smell of the water in Pirates of the Caribbean and Splash Mountain.

doop

The smell of the water in Splash Mountain, PotC, etc. Also the smell of diesel reminds me of the tram/buses.

GoofyDadKB

Missing my mind...
Premium Member
My wife votes for the smell in Mickey's Philharmagic when Alladin and Jasmine are flying through the air.

Jesùs_Carioca

To both of the people who mentioned the smell of Fire and Rome Burning on Space Ship Earth... good form.

haha, that really is the most distinct smell that I've ever gotten out of Disney World in my life.

takeleus

For me it is the "Fire" smell in SSE, and for the wife it is the Orange smell in Soarin. I also love the smell of the food cooking at Whispering Canyon in Wilderness Lodge.

redfarmer06

Hmm...let's see...

I like the skunk smell from the present Figment ride and the chili dog smell from Stitch's Great Escape ;-) haha

But to be honest I'd have to agree with everyone else when I say that sulfury burning smell in SSE when Rome is burning, chlorine on the water rides (how original, eh?), but I do admit that I am a fan of the smell from DINOSAUR

For me it's the Dark Ages in SSE (which I assume is what people mean by the "Rome burning" smell) which reminds me of smokey bacon crisps (a British thing, I guess). If that's not there after the rehab... there's gonna be trouble!

SGT623

Ha! This has come up before. My answer is still the lobby at the Polynesian. But I also like the fire smell and boat ride smells. I actually smelled the stink bug while in the outside queue for a Bugs Life...not a fav btw

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom