What is your favorite Quick Service meal?

seahawk7

Another meal for one snack credit.

I so hope we can get into BOG for lunch this December. It is a MVMCP night. I dont know if that helps or hurts our chances.
There are some threads here where people give some good advice on getting a fastpass for it. Good luck!

Kevin_W

Has anyone tried the quick service in Morracco? The shwarma platter looks pretty good.

It is great and would probably get my vote fro favorite QS food. Lunch at BoG is an overall better experience due to the venue (and good food in its own right).

Dafid Duck

Original Poster
To each his own but... it sounds like something that would cause me to sit at the dinner table until bedtime. That's why I'm afraid to go to the 50's restaurant.

gooftroop5

What is the best quick service meal in Hollywood Studios? I've never had one there before.

Ha Ha! Me either! We snack a lot there so we don't have to eat a full QS meal.

I get tired of the burgers, chicken, etc. There are some good flatbreads around and a really good steak and blue cheese sandwich at a few places. Flametree BBQ has some great choices too.

Dafid Duck

Original Poster
Ha Ha! Me either! We snack a lot there so we don't have to eat a full QS meal.

I get tired of the burgers, chicken, etc. There are some good flatbreads around and a really good steak and blue cheese sandwich at a few places. Flametree BBQ has some great choices too.

Looking at HS quick service menus, I realize why I never had a QS meal there. I guess it will be Animal Kingdom in the morning, Flame Tree for a late lunch, Hollywood Studios at night.

rob0519

Cosmic Rays; ½ rotisserie chicken with 2 sides and entertainment provided by the ever popular Sony Eclipse.

I agree with this as well. The only problem is the bay that serves this selection closes first every night, so you can't wait too long to eat.

One of my favorite table service meals is the family style dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern.

rob45

Ribs at the Flame Tree
Italian sub and a Mediterranean salad at Pinocchio Village Haus
Cheeseburger at Pecos Bill
BBQ Slaw Dog at Casey's Corner

got2lovedisney

In the Parks
No
I don't know about the clam chowder but the fis and chips at Columbia Harbour House is not as good as Yorkshire's. It is still very good though and I also like their shrimp platter.
I haven't tried the fish and chips at Yorkshire but can say that the ones at CHH are ok. They weren't spectacular but I'll probably have them again.

bethymouse

The freshest food/salads I find are at Sunshine Seasons in The Land at EPCOT. Actually, I think any of the World Showcase QS restaurants are quite good.:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom