What is your favorite Quick Service meal?

DisneyDaver

I loved the flatbread at Comtempo Cafe with hummus, garbanzo beans, vegetables and dried cherries. Unfortunately it's not on the menu any more. Though since I first discovered it a couple years ago, I now make my own version at home.

JillC LI

The video seems to show "Sonny" as his name. I'm sorry, but I couldn't watch that again to make sure. (It's like Chuck E. Cheese and ALF had an alien love child.)

He's not for everybody, but the chicken and ribs combo there is huge and delicious. I had already eaten most of the mashed potatoes when I remembered to take this photo:

Last edited:

PeoplemoverTTA

I like the spicy tuna rolls and Katsura Grill. I used to love the tuna sandwich at Columbia Harbour House but it seems that they've changed the tuna and it's just not as good. Recently had the grilled turkey and cheese sandwich at Backlot Express and that's pretty tasty. Oh and, of course, the Holiday Turkey Sandwich at Earl of Sandwich...yum!!
At Epcot the Boulangerie Patisserie les Halles has a few items that are on my to try list.

We made it to Earl of Sandwich twice on our trip (just got back on 7/21), and I had the holiday turkey sandwich both times. I really meant to try something new (the first time I had it was my first, now that they made it available all year long), but that sandwich was so amazing, I had to have it again.

Between Earl and Casey's, I could sustain myself for an entire trip, lol. Especially since Casey's fixed their hot dog bun issue. My last two trips in 2013, the bun they were using was a huge, dry, crusty thing that took over the hot dog (no balance between dog and bun). This trip it was literally perfect...if they only still had the spicy relish. But I load up on the sauerkraut to make up for it :)

Okay I want to go back now...if only for the food!

JIMINYCR

MK ...Had a great Beef Burrito at Tortuga Tavern when it was open. Great flavor& amount. Memorable because I wanted to go back on on return trips but it was closed every other time I went. So I get a Casey's Chili dog YUMMM

Mista C

Cosmic Rays is a QS restaurant with different "lines" in each line you order what is served there chicken, burger, BBQ pork. Sonny is an alien lounge singer I'm sure that there is something on you tube.

Had the BBQ Pork sandwich for the first time a couple of months ago and was very pleasantly surprised.

Casey's hands down! We make a beeline on our first day for this to be our first meal when we get to the world:hungry:

The chili dog is amazing there. Mmmmmmmmmm... chili...

Blueskyze

Taco salad from Pecos Bill's is at the top of my list. I also love the Yak & Yeti quick service at AK. My husband and I always get the honey chicken and the beef lo mien and just pass the containers back and forth. Soooo good!!

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
They have chicken and ribs in the Magic Kingdom?! I had no idea. I never paid much attention to Cosmic Rays. I always thought it was cafeteria food served on prison trays. What kind of entertainment is Sony Eclipse?

Oh, the chicken & ribs combo at Flame Tree in DAK is the best! And enough food to feed two people. Huge slab of ribs and 1/2 of a chicken.

Agree on the desserts at BOG, soooo much better than the standard chocolate pudding or cake you get with other QS meals. My personal favorite is the passion fruit one.

Matt_Black

Oh, the chicken & ribs combo at Flame Tree in DAK is the best! And enough food to feed two people. Huge slab of ribs and 1/2 of a chicken.

The ribs are good, but I wasn't a fan of the chicken. Maybe I just got a bad batch, though. The baked beans, though? *droooooool*

Dafid Duck

Original Poster
Flame Tree is our absolute favorite quick service. We usually get two combos to share among three people, and we are all stuffed afterwards.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
The ribs are good, but I wasn't a fan of the chicken. Maybe I just got a bad batch, though. The baked beans, though? *droooooool*

You might have - our chicken has always been excellent. Yeah, the beans are good too. But I don't care for either dessert selection - the typically Disney cake/pudding.

WDW 3

HS - Fairfax Fare: Fairfax Salad - chopped romaine, chili, tomato, roasted corn, sweet peppers, Monterrey Jack, and corn tortillas, served with a jalapeno ranch dressing
It's not the standard chicken Caesar...

Dafid Duck

Original Poster
Taco salad from Pecos Bill's is at the top of my list. I also love the Yak & Yeti quick service at AK. My husband and I always get the honey chicken and the beef lo mien and just pass the containers back and forth. Soooo good!!

Someone told me you can get chicken fried rice at Yak & Yeti for a snack credit. She said the portion was easily enough for a light meal. Sounds good to me!

Last edited:

seahawk7

Yes, Flame Tree also has live entertainment too with all those exotic birds walking all around you. Not just the best food, but some of my favorite park atmosphere.
and the meditation (I forget the name the have for it) is beautiful. I like to sit in the area where you can see the mountain of EE.

My favorite meal currently? The French Onion soup from BOG.

seahawk7

Columbia House I will be trying for the first time in August. Do you know how their fish and chips compare to UK - it is as good)? Also, how is their clam chowder?
I don't know about the clam chowder but the fis and chips at Columbia Harbour House is not as good as Yorkshire's. It is still very good though and I also like their shrimp platter.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom