What is your Favorite Past Attraction?

Demeter Tess

Definitely 20,000 Leagues. I have some great childhood memories of that attraction, and my dad has an old VHS tape of the entire ride.

20,000 leagues, mission to mars (DL), America sings (DL), original tiki room, and the original electric parade music (before the spectramagic)

Fantasmic

Pretty much all of early 1990's Epcot - Journey into Imagination, Horizons, World of Motion, Wonders of Life, Communicore etc etc

Alien Encounter (bloody Stitch)

RNRguy

prob. most of all the backlottour.. when the studios still was a working movie studio.. and the orginal Journey into imagination with dream finder!:animwink:

stitch & lilo

'old school' :brick:= mr. toad (although we got to ride the one in DL this summer!); 20,000L; JII; Skyway, loved the views; AE; the real back lot tours; 'new school' tarzan rocks, tapastry of dreams parade,characters at Liberty tree tavern, and the real Pirates!! i love Depp, but come on!

PurpleRose

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
Original Tiki Room
Mr. Toads Wild Ride

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea is especially missed for me. My family went to Disney August 1994. We were only there three days. One for Disney, One for Epcot, the third for Universal. We checked into our hotel after arriving in FL and went straight to Disney. We were so exhausted; we didn't get to ride 20,000 Leagues. That and It's a Small World were the two rides my mom wanted to go on the most. The ride closed down the next month. We went back in August 1999 but it was now Ariel's Grotto. We could still see the tracks in the water at that point. My mom died the next year. I think I will always regret that...

dweezil78

Horizons, JII, and WOM are my first choices of course. But as a kid I always loved If You Had Wings (and later Dreamflight.) I guess probably b/c it was more or less a little piece of the EPCOT vibe inside the MK.

WDW-Crazy

-Skyway
-Share a Dream Come True Parade
-Disney's Stars & Motor Cars Parade (was really dissapointed when this was discontinued)
-Original Journey Into Imagination
-Tapestry of Dreams (don't know why this was discontinued when it could've been re-tooled).
-World of Motion (yes I still do love Test Track, it's just I wish they could've re-done the thing with both attractions in tact somehow lol)
-Spaceship Earth (1994-2007 version). I've heard mixed reviews about the current version, especially the second half.

That's what I could come up with at the moment.

PurpleRose

Oh the Disney's Stars & Motor Cars Parade! I still remember that from my early childhood. Why they discontinued that I don't know.

Lil.Sweet.Heart

Mr.Toads Wild Ride
The Hunch Back Of Notre Dame
Original Journey Into Imagination.
The Lion King Stage Show. (that used to be where Phillar Magic is now located.)

sydney

remember that huge attachment that was at epcot i wanna say in 2000 that had many more countries inside? i cant remember what it was called but it was amazing i was upset when i found out it was only up for a short amount of time

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom