What is your Favorite Past Attraction?

DisneyPrincess5

Original Poster
Hi everyone! :)

I'd like to start a thread asking everyone what their favorite past attraction was... or attractions.

I REALLY loved Kitchen Kabaret and the original Journey Into Imagination. And might I add, I am not happy about the fact that the Easter Parade is not aired anymore.

Whats yours??

CBug88

Alien Encounter
Mr. Toad's Wild Road
Enchanted Tiki Birds (original)
20,000 Leagues
Horizons
World of Motion
Backlot Tour...when it was good

WDW_Emily

Mr.Toads Wild Ride(Favorite attraction when i was younger)
Who wants to be a Millionaire(i love how the phone a friend was a random phone that some park guest picked up)

Here's my question, How often when Disney supplants a favorite do they really get it right w/ a superior replacement. Nothing comes to mind, and I no longer even go to the MK since Alien Encounter and the Time keeper are gone. I love the Hall of Prz's, but it's down. Time better spent at EpCot, but it no longer feels futuristic.

D23

Oh so many....to Narrow it down...

Mickey mouse Review
Alien Encounter
The Orginal Enchanted Tiki Room
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
Mr. Toad
and Horizons.

Hrudey3032

Horizons
WoM
Tapestry parade
Skyway
20,000 leagues under the sea
Original Tiki Room
The Timekeeper
Jeremy Irons version of SSE--note I do like certain aspects of new version but I just can't hardly hear Judi Dench on the ride and the ending is to bland for me.

primetime52

I really miss Horizons, World of Motion, and the Original Journey Into Imagination. I also miss Dream Flight/Take Flight in MK for nostalgia reasons. It may not have been up to par with the EPCOT Center dark rides, but it was a childhood favorite of mine.

primetime52

Horizons
WoM
Tapestry parade
Skyway
20,000 leagues under the sea
Original Tiki Room
The Timekeeper
Jeremy Irons version of SSE--note I do like certain aspects of new version but I just can't hardly hear Judi Dench on the ride and the ending is to bland for me.

Does anyone else miss the Walter Cronkite version of SSE? Or is it just me? I always think of that as the original, because I was too young to remember the Vic Perrin narration.

For me, the order of best to worst goes 1) Cronkite (perhaps just for the childhood memories), 2) Jeremey Irons, and in a VERY DISTANT #3, Judi Dench.

D23

The Walter version of SSE was to em the original too. I clearly remember riding it with his voice ringing in my ear. And I do miss the Irons version as well.

I guess I would settle for anythign other that the newest version. It's nice just not the best.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom