What is your favorite Non Disney fast food place?

21stamps

Goetta. Fried Egg. Very Spicy Salsa. Cheddar Cheese. - all on a BURGER !!

OK , yep!! I am there !! ( bangs knife and fork on the table) DH and I are kind of Foodies. We don't have to have things all fancy-schmancy, but we do like flavorful !!

Tom and Chee is the grilled cheese for foodies place ;) It's actually a pretty neat company, they were on the show Shark Tank and did get an investor. They really do have great sandwiches! Great breads, goat cheese, vegan cheese, so many awesome toppings!

One of my favorites is Blueberries, Brie, Lemon mascarpone, made between a Glazed Donut!!! I'm gaining 3lbs just thinking about that sandwich,,,

http://www.tomandchee.com/TomandChee-Menu.pdf

Last edited:

steviej

In N Out. :inlove:

Idk if it's a west coast thing or what, but my wife and I did disneyland for our honeymoon 2 years ago and I said to her that I had to see what the fuss was all about.

Gotta be honest, I didn't get it. It was a good burger, but nothing mindblowing. :confused:

mouse_luv

Idk if it's a west coast thing or what, but my wife and I did disneyland for our honeymoon 2 years ago and I said to her that I had to see what the fuss was all about.

Gotta be honest, I didn't get it. It was a good burger, but nothing mindblowing. :confused:
I'm not from the West Coast but look forward to these when I am out there. It's better than much of the crap I can get back East and is also dependent on how you order your food. If you just got the standard menu then I understand you "not getting what's so great about it".

prberk

For breakfast, it's McDonald's, hands down every day. They have the closest among fast food to a classic American egg breakfast.

For any other meal it is Chic-fil-A, also hands down. For burgers, I would go with Wendy's or Burger King.

OliveMcFly

We have a local place where I'm from named Yocco's. It's been a local favorite since 1922 and the Hot Dog King of the Lehigh Valley. I don't eat hot dogs but I can eat a Yocco's chili dog anytime. There's just something about them.
yoccos_4.jpg

Goofyernmost

We have a local place where I'm from named Yocco's. It's been a local favorite since 1922 and the Hot Dog King of the Lehigh Valley. I don't eat hot dogs but I can eat a Yocco's chili dog anytime. There's just something about them.
yoccos_4.jpg
Hate to burst your bubble, but, if you eat chili dogs... you eat hot dogs. Putting something on them does not change what they are.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom