What is your favorite land in MK?

wedway71

Original Poster
I was just looking at some MK pics and was trying to think what land or area is my favorite at MK....

If I have to pic just one, I think Main Street USA. To me it has the most Disney history and is very iconic. Most of the time we rush through Main Street to get more into the parks... but really there is so much detail I could spend almost the entire day just hanging out there.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I really like Adventureland. It just seems exotic to me. It has some top attractions to me, like Jungle Cruise, Tiki Room, and Pirates. And it has yummy treats like the citrus swirl and the dole whip.
Something about Adventureland takes me away. The different flora and the sounds combined with the architecture makes me feel that I have left Florida.

fireworksandfairytales

In the Parks
No
I think for me it's Fantasyland. Many of my favorite Magic Kingdom attractions are there (Philharmagic, Journey Under the Sea, & Mine Train). I also adore the Tangled bathroom area/Rapunzel's tower, even though I wish they did more for the movie than just bathrooms. And, I'm such a princess fanatic, so being able to meet many of them in this area as well makes it one of the best places on property to be. :)

MikeTaylorSound

I think I'm going to go with Fantasyland.
Rapunzel Tower, IASW, PPF, MAoWtP, PhilharMagic, Pinnochio Village Haus, Friar's Nook

which is different than New Fantasyland
Under the Sea, SDMT, MTP, Gaston's Tavern, BOG

which is different than Story Book Circus
Dumbo x 2, Barnstormer, Soak Station, Big Top Souvenirs, Pete's Silly Side Show

wedway71

Original Poster
I completely agree about Main Street. The music, the smells, the colorful shops - all so wonderful.

The girly girl in me has always loved Fantasyland, but in actuality, walking into and around Tomorrowland gives me an adrenaline rush. I love hear the TTA spiel as I walk around.

Very true about Main Street. I could spent hours just sitting on a bench eating popcorn and watching people.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
I am definitely on board with Main Street. We always spend a lot of time on there at the end of a long day at MK. Just walking around (or maybe sitting) enjoying the atmosphere...the lights...the sounds...

JIMINYCR

Frontierland. Has it all for me... my favorite ride Splash Mtn, then hop on BTMRR next door, Pecos Bills for lunch, CBJ, relaxing raft ride to TSI to escape crowds, Mark Twain's riverboat down the river... indian village and all, shootin arcade, turkey leg cart, outpost & country store, Banjo playing brothers & Bob.

ImagineerDude

Making up my own rules:

Main Street USA in the early morning for the lovely music, sights, and smells

Frontierland during the afternoon so I can still catch Festival of Fantasy after Splash Mt

Tomorrowland at night...there's just something about it! And Space Mt or Astro Orbiter are usually our last rides.

MK is my favorite park. It's the only one where I really feel like I escape from real life, you know? I love all of it :geek::inlove:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom