• Beach Club

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Boardwalk

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • Yacht Club

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Saratoga Springs

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • The Contemporary Wing (to be, i think)

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dont really care im not a member (you should be !)

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Walt Sent Me

I don't own DVC either (i'm only 17 yrs old), But I LOVE the boardwalk Resort. In June I spent so much time there. After being in the parks all day, I'd love to hang out there, get an ice cream from the candy story or a meatball sub from Spoodles pick-up window. :slurp:

I love the atmosphere! It was pretty cool listening to the music coming out of Jellyrolls and Atlantic Dance, even though I wasn't allowed in. :mad:

ArielBelle

Boardwalk! Boardwalk! Boardwalk! :sohappy:
Ohhhh how I love it!

Absolutely my favorite. I LOVE the resort feel better than the "drive up to your room" feel of OKW and SSR...Beach Club Villas, great atmosphere, but is not that great, because DVC is so separated...same with Wilderness.

I enjoy walking into the Boardwalk and HAVING to experience all the atmosphere and ambience. Only bad thing--the walk to the room can be long with all those long hallways, but more than worth it for me!

ImagineAtl23

Original Poster
Ok

This poll asks what your favorite is, not if you own, it "I" don't because im 16 but my family does. And its asking just which you like .

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
I have never been to the WL but our "home" resort is Old Key West. We took a tour of WL and the theming is outstanding.

Woody13

Well, first of all, the Yacht Club is not a DVC property and you messed up the names of the other DVC resorts as well. But, having once stayed at the Wilderness Lodge Villas (by renting DVC points), I would say that is my favorite.

DisneyPhD

We own at Wilderness Lodge but our favorite is Beach Club Villas. It's got the best pool, SAB, and great proximity to Epcot! We love the "beachy" feel, even more in the winter months.

col

im not in the DVC but if i had to pick one i would choose the boardwalk. it just looks really nice and relaxing,to me it looks and sounds like a dream.

PhilharMagician

I have only stayed at Saratoga Springs as DVC resorts go, but I have visited all of them. I love the peacefulness and the closeness of DTD when we are at SSR. I would have to go with the Boardwalk Villa's for my favorite resort. They have back door access to Epcot and front door access to Disney/MGM Studios within walking distance. Also with all the great restaurants with the Beach Club, Yacht Club, WDW Dolphin, WDW Swan, the Boardwalk itself and the two parks. The Boardwalk is my #1 pick. Now I just have to be able to get into it using my points. Every time I try to make ressies they are all booked for studios and I just do not need anything bigger.

harryk

Love my home - Wilderness Lodge Villas- stayed there many times. However, whenever possible stay at Boardwalk Villas - easy access to Epcot and MGM without using the transporation system is great!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom