What is your favorite Disney World show??

Adam Snider

Original Poster
I remember seeing it back in 2004 and the screen and 3D effects actually looked great. But when I seen it again 12 years later it looked pretty difficult to see. I couldn't tell if it was my eyesight or the glasses I was wearing.
What is TDO?

Last edited:

danyoung56

I think we need to define things a bit. A presentation like PhilHarmagic or the Country Bears or The American Adventure would seem to me to be more attraction than show. Events like IllumiNations, Fantasmic! or Beauty & the Beast are the shows.

Princess Kaylee

What is your favorite show in Disney World, it can include fireworks, parades, sit down shows, shows they have in the streets??? Everyone is always talking about parks and rides but leave out the shows. Or you can answer a show you want to be brought back or a new one you would like

The Festival Of Fantasy

Walt Disney1955

Firework shows - World of Color, Wishes, Magical...........you can't go wrong. Fantasmic is great too.

Attractions - Country Bear Jamboree, Hall of Presidents, Carousel of Progress

rob0519

I would say Wishes for fireworks and The Lion King for musicals. However, my all time favorite was the fireworks display at MK for the short lived Pirates and Princess Parties.

BiffyClyro

I loved spectro but since that's gone, I guess fantasmic. But also wishes.And phillar. Also The Little Mermaid is under(da sea)rated I love it all.

Foltzy

It was Tarzan Rocks, then it was Lights Motors Action!, and now it's Festival of the Lion King.

By the way things have gone I'll need a new favorite show in about 10 years.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom