What is your favorite disney souvenier?

SewIn2Disney

AndreainNY said:
Everything I have ever bought - from pins to magnets to shirts to crayons to pens to hats to jewelry (especially my two bracelets from the shop in Italy!!). Probably the most special were the dolls we had made in Germany, one for me and one for my daughter - who was adopted from Korea - we got the call that she was coming home while we were at Disney! We knew she would be coming home soon, but we wished for her to arrive on Tuesday during "Wishes" and got the call in our hotel on Thursday! We went back to "Wishes" that night to say "Thank you" to Mickey and his Magic! We brought her for her first trip to Disney last October and both my husband and cried through most of "Wishes"!

That is such a sweet story! Almost made me cry too!

My favorite thing? The potato head's of course! I've got to get a new box every time and see if I can beat my record for number of parts stuffed into that box.

I also have to always get a siloutte made of me in DTD everytime we go. They are so neat! (And cheap....like 6.00 for three of them!)
:cool:

McArcDes

Hmmmm...my favorites?

My partners statue - (wanted it since I saw it back in 97)
My Main Street panoramic
My WDW "Where the magic lives" jacket
My Sorcerer Mickey snow globe
All the assorted Scorcer Mickey and Castle figurines....

Just to name a few...When we went this past December between Christmas and New Years I was able to spend money on what I wanted for a change...We are going back in October with the kids over Halloween and I hope to buy the WDW leather jacket.

That monorail magnet sounds pretty cool too....Hmmm may have to get one of those too!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom