What is your Favorite Disney Restaurant to dine at on the last night of your trip?

Chaset24

Original Poster
I am trying to figure out where we will eat on the last night of our trip.. I would love to hear what everybody else's favorite last night restaurants are.. :)

DisneyPrincess5

Cool topic! Wherever we eat (never the same place because we end in different parks/areas) we try to eat light and not too much so we don't feel too bloated or jacked up for the flight the next day.

Weather_Lady

'Ohana has been the tradition over three trips -- it's a splurge that feels "special" enough to be a fitting "last meal at WDW," but is close enough to the MK that we can easily get there for the fireworks (another "last night" tradition). I'd love to try California Grill next time, though!

Mamaof5

I agree with @Weather_Lady, Ohana is our absolute favorite. Our 5 kids love it too. Especially if you can get one of those coveted window seats and see the fireworks at MK while you are eating (if you can't get over to MK in time to see the fireworks, or don't have a party ticket for that day). We've always had great servers, and the atmosphere is fantastic.

scarr13311

We always end with Magic Kingdom on our last night before flying home the next day and we end with either
Chef Mickeys, Crystal Palace or Be Our Guest.

belledream

We always end at MK, with a BOG lunch (since we have a nighttime flight out). Tuna Nicoise Salad, Strawberry Cream Cheese Cupcake, and a lot of holding back the tears. :p

rob0519

Since we always plan our trips less then 180 days in advance, we eat where we can get an ADR. Also we tend to take an 8 PM flight home so w're either in a park or Disney Springs until 4.

Starfan82

Since we always end our trips with a visit to the MK our last meal the past few trips has been at Tony's Town Square. I know that it gets a bad wrap but we have always had a good meal/experience there. I might try to get a BOG ADR for our December trip this year though.

JIMINYCR

Our last night is always spent at MK. On several trips weve arranged to eat at BOG but on our last trip we couldnt get an ADR on that night so we hopped over to EP for a last meal at La Hacienda. Then hopped back to MK to get the Castles goodnight kiss for the last time. Then cried all the way back to the resort to finish packing.

SteveW

Ohana has become our favorite for the last night of our stay. For our trip coming up in December, we are planning to try the California Grill for Brunch on our first day.

Buffalo Tom

We always like to finish our trips with a non-park day of pool or Disney Springs and dinner at Jiko or Blue Zoo (both underrated or overlooked in our opinion).

The_Jobu

The last night would usually be random snacks around the MK, but Boma for breakfast in the morning before the loooooong drive home is a must to say goodbye.

jbird327

We have ended each trip since 2005 at Jiko. We take the AutoTrain home the next day, which gives a few hours to enjoy the MK in the morning (and usually a quick lunch at Kona) before departing.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Raglan Road. Because I can't leave WDW without eating this:

20170131_150322.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom