What Is The Best Way To Meet Jack Sparrow And Stitch??

TheAtticBride

Original Poster
I'd really like to know the best ways to meet them and get pics.
I really want to see the Jack Sparrow show and know how to get one of those papers he gives out to ppl to make them pirates.

Hope some one can help me.

I go back in Nov.:D

joanna71985

I'd really like to know the best ways to meet them and get pics.
I really want to see the Jack Sparrow show and know how to get one of those papers he gives out to ppl to make them pirates.

Hope some one can help me.

I go back in Nov.:D

Currently, the show times for the Pirate Tutorial are:
10:15, 11:20, 12:25, 2:15, 3:20, and 4:25.
However, Captain Jack does not stop for pictures. As soon as the show is over (during the show, in fact) he runs off. As for the papers, he and the pirate Mack choose the people themselves.

Now for Stitch, you can either meet him in Tomorrowland, or over at AK usually.

tinkerbell88

A good way to meet stitch is in Magic Kingdom near his ride or in MGM studios where the characters meet by the hat at 4:15,5:15,& 6:16.

joanna71985

A good way to meet stitch is in Magic Kingdom near his ride or in MGM studios where the characters meet by the hat at 4:15,5:15,& 6:16.

Actually, there is no guarantee that he is one of the characters out at that time. And most likely then not will not be out then. He is more likely to be found in Tomorrowland, or at AK.

TheAtticBride

Original Poster
You can only get a picture with Captain Jack at the Pirate and Princesses party. The wait for the Captain Jack meet and greet will usually range from 1 to 2 hours.

That would be great, but don't you have to pay for a Pirate/Princess Party??
I'm going in early Nov. so the lines should be low.

Last time I went it was during the hurricanes in 2004. Zip lines lol :lol:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
That would be great, but don't you have to pay for a Pirate/Princess Party??
I'm going in early Nov. so the lines should be low.

Last time I went it was during the hurricanes in 2004. Zip lines lol :lol:
Yes, there is an additional cost and the P&P are not done all the time and I think the chances of them being done in November will be pretty low being so close to Christmas and MVMCP dates.

Sorry I couldn't have better news but if it is any consolation I will put on my Captain Jack costume and let you take some pictures with me.:D

MattBoom

Lilo and Stitch also make frequent appearances at Typhoon Lagoon, but bring your own camera because the PhotoPass Photographers don't take pictures of them there.

meryll83

Did you see the new Captain Jack meet and greet they are trialing at the moment in Adventureland?
Go to the wdwmagic home page and there's a link in the news column down the left hand side....

marine1

heres a great video of captain jack sparrow on trial run

Adventureland Shows and Special Events
Captain Jack Sparrow's Pirate Tutorial
Regina Hinrichs
dvcreg@wdwinfo.com
jack-sparrow.jpg
Arrrr....Captain Jack Sparrow holds court outside the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction to enlist budding pirates in joining his crew.
Alongside Captain Jack is Mack, his steadfast shipmate. Together they'll teach you the secret of being a swashbuckling, sword wielding pirate.
The Pirate Tutorial is part of the Year of the Million Dreams promotion. On a recent visit, I dragged my 20 something daughter with me to watch it. Being that we're both in love with Johnny Depp, we wanted to see how close this Jack Sparrow wannabe comes to the character. We were not disappointed except for one detail that's clearly been neglected. Our Captain Jack looked like he came from filming a Crest White Strips commercial.
Other than having perfect teeth, he did a great job. He had the same quirky mannerisms as Captain Jack (and he was darned good looking.) The kids who were enlisted to take the Pirate Oath sported ear to ear smiles. Overall, we were both happy that we took the time to see it.
Check the park's schedule for the day's performances.​
Character Meeting Locations
Character CongOasis (across from the Enchanted Tiki Room). Check guide map for exact times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aX4bNgrNGw

TheAtticBride

Original Poster
Bringing back an old thread, but I've been finding meet and greets of Jack on youtube for WDW :confused: Are they testing the idea out? They do it at Disneyland so why couldn't they at WDW:shrug:

F'nGoofy

Go on a Disney cruise. I have never seen more character oppertunities than on the ship. During the Pirates in the Carribean party, there is a Jack Sparrow meet & greet, and all the characters, including Stitch, in their pirate attire. Also at Castaway Key, Jack reappears to do photos in front of the Flying Dutchman. It makes for a great picture with him.

andy1278

Stitch is always out for the special occasion dance parties at Cosmic Ray's, if you're there at Halloween or Pirate & Princess.

He also came out first thing when the park opened at Hollywood as one of the characters to meet near the Sorceror's Hat when I was there weeks ago.

Have to second O'hana Breakfast. You knock out many characters, that come RIGHT TO YOUR TABLE.

Lilo, Stitch, Mickey, Minney, and Pluto. I think Minney and Pluto are rotational and they have different characters, but Lilo, Stitch, and Mickey are mainstays for that breakfast.

oh, and it's delicious!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom