What is that SMELL????

KerrriK85

Original Poster
ever go in Journey with figment or tough to be a bug 3-d show???? then you know about the "stink"...its not really that bad actually, its just pickle juice XD

i can vouch for tough to be a bug, but im pretty sure i was told they use the same smell for all their stinks:ROFLOL:

Aragorn

Just pickle juice? Wow... With April Fool's coming up in only 2 weeks, this could come in handy...:drevil::drevil::drevil::drevil::drevil:

bmarkelon

Haha! I was hoping this was going to be about the smell on the monorail. My dad comes along for most of our trips and it never fails...every time we board the monorail. "It smells like a horse's barn in here". But yes, I know the smell you're talking about and it does seem to be the same stink in the stinky parts of those attractions.

Wyatts_Mommy

Monorail smell

I think the monorail smell is from all the stinky sweaty people that use it..I wish they would put some oder freshener things in there or put something that smells good in the circulated air...I think it smells like a barnyard too....ewwwwwww

bmarkelon

I think the monorail smell is from all the stinky sweaty people that use it..I wish they would put some oder freshener things in there or put something that smells good in the circulated air...I think it smells like a barnyard too....ewwwwwww

Haha! I know, pretty nasty. It really shouldn't be that hard to come up with a way to freshen the air in there.

raven

ever go in Journey with figment or tough to be a bug 3-d show???? then you know about the "stink"...its not really that bad actually, its just pickle juice XD

Actually it isn't. I've personally seen the packaging for the scent pellets used for Journey and it's labled "Coffee Beans." The one is SSE is and called "Crispy Bacon." :lol:

NYwdwfan

I was there in July and we stood on the bus because the seats were sweat wet (this was NOT a waterpark bus!!). You can imagine the smell... :hurl:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom