You just crushed my hopes and dreams. lol Thank you. I did see those available, I just didn't want any of the choices, spilled milk at this point though, I just have to decide. Have you been during the holidays? Do you have suggestions? YC and BC are out because I'm not a fan of Stormalong Bay with a kid. Nothing against those resorts, I'm staying at YC sometime this Fall sans kiddo. I guess we could do GF again for the first 4 nights, then choose another for the next 3. Either BWI or AKL. Thank you. I'm a horrible client. Last year I had problems at work and was forced to cancel a cruise less than 60 days prior to sailing, she had booked it 7 months prior. I felt absolutely terrible bc I know she lost a lot of commission, as well as gave me a ton of advice. Then when I had to switch my Disney World dates I found a room open at WL for the latter part of my stay that wasn't booked yet.. she was working so I called and booked myself, then transferred to her name, which I think cuts into her commission as well. I don't want to do that again this year, and I have serious issues with depending on someone else. So, I'm trying to avoid a repeat.