What is everyone's favorite WDW attraction and why?

redsfan4life

The Haunted Mansion is an incredible ride, passing the test of time.

It's a classic dark ride with some scares, but always maintains a fun side.

I love the way you're captivated immediately from the ominous overgrown outside, to the incredible pre-show, and finally an astonishingly detailed attraction.

The audio is among the greatest at Disney and Frees is the best narrator of any WDW attraction. The organ, screams, one liners, and overall story are greatness.

It's one of those attractions that you'll quote forever. Some of my favorites.

"Hurry Back....Be sure to bring your death certificate."
"Grim Grinning Ghosts come out to socialize."
"All our ghosts having been "dying" to meet you."
"Kindly step all the way in please."
"Of course, there's always my way."
"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

I could keep going.
I could be mistaken but I thought the line was " We've been dying to have you "

redsfan4life

Haunted Mansion for sure followed by Jungle Cruise , if I had to pick one for each park would go with Soarin , TOT , Kilmanjaro . But Haunted Mansion is it First and Last one ever trip

disneyfirstLJ

I have two favorites Haunted Mansion and Spaceship Earth. Haunted Mansion because I love Madame Leota and the dining room scene. Spaceship Earth because I love the smells, the atmosphere and the history.

My daughter's two favorites are Seven Dwarf's Mine Train and Haunted Mansion.

Third runner up for both of us is Living with the Land.

fireworksandfairytales

In the Parks
No
My favorite WDW attraction is Thunder Mountain, hands down. I'm pretty terrified of most coasters, but Thunder is super chill but still has that slight thrill factor to it that I love. It's a must-do for my friends and I every time we go and we always scream so loud and laugh so hard. It's just the best feeling in the world. No trip to Walt Disney World is complete without it for me :)

KaneMarko

From a pure nostalgia perspective, Space Ship Earth was the first ride I remember riding when I was a kid. I remember being so fascinated with that ride when I first rode it as a child. So it'll always hold sentimental value for me.

But now, as an adult, Tower of Terror probably tops my list. IMO, from a design perspective, ToT may be the most intricately designed attraction at WDW.

ArielandFlounder

Rock N Rollercoaster most definitely. The funny story behind this is my parents took me on for the first time when I was about 8 years old and I was sat in the back, where you get whipped around most on. I didn't know not to lean forward and keep your head back so my head got smashed around the headrest and it was a nightmare for me. It took me years to get back on but once I did it became my favorite :D

rob0519

I'm going to take a different approach and say the Monorail is my favorite attraction. From the monorail you get to experience all 3 Deluxe MK resorts, see Bay Lake and the Seven Seas Lagoon, and see the entrance and the Main Street Train Station at MK. Switch at the TTC and you get a leisurely ride through the property eventually seeing Spaceship Earth, parts of Epcot and riding through the World Showcase. No other single attraction can give you that amount of relaxing time and variety of sights.

If I have to pick a traditional attraction, I pick Splash Mountain. Simply an incredibly well designed and themed experience.

DisneyJunkie

Mine is Space Mountain......primarily for nostalgic reasons (the very first ride I can remember at WDW), but also because no matter how old it is, or its actual MPH, it's still a great ride every time. It's still the ride I hit the most on each visit.

Chef Mickey

Space Mountain (even though it's the worst version), because of the beautiful queue music, the odd and the ethereal way space is depicted as a romantic frontier filled with hand scraping metal and bad techno music.

If I could be serious for a moment, almost all of my favorite attractions were lost in the 90's (JII, Kitchen Kabaret, WoM, Horizons) it's really hard to pick favorites anymore.
I've ridden Tokyo, Paris, DL, and WDW....I think WDW is still the best.

Maybe biased.

danyoung56

The regular ride is still the original Frees track, I am 99.99999999999999% sure. I know it all by heart.

You're probably right. I found this interesting - Wikipedia talking about Corey Burton -

"Burton is perhaps best known to Disney fans for his imitation of the late voice actor Paul Frees as the Ghost Host in Disneyland's Haunted Mansion Holiday attraction. Burton also recited the classic line "Welcome, foolish mortals" in the opening of the film version of The Haunted Mansion. Burton was also approached to record a new safety spiel for the beginning of the original Haunted Mansion ride. He declined and the spiel was instead recorded by voice actor Joe Leahy."

Incomudro

PotC, and Haunted Mansion are my classic favorites with Jungle Cruise bringing up the rear.
Current big favorites are Tower of Terror, Expedition Everest, and RnR.
Can't really pick a favorite between Tot or EE. Both are tops for theming and take you on a journey.

TBrooker11

Haunted Mansion by far for me. It is a must do anytime I am at MK. I love the themeing and the length of the ride. Everything about it is amazing to me. The soundtrack, every scene looks awesome. I have others that I love but Haunted Mansion wins it for me hands down.

jonesenon4

of course just being at WDW is my favorite but here is a list of the rides.
MAGIC KINGDOM: tie haunted mansion and pirates
EPCOT: spaceship earth ( 1st and last thing we do at epcot)
STUDIOS: tower of terror
ANIMAL KINGDOM: kilamanjaro safari
of course i love all the rides but these are must do rides.
64 days and i will be on each and everyone can't wait.:happy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom