What if...

Phroobar

Original Poster
most of Toon Town became part of a Fantasyland expansion? I could see a Frozen e-ticket boat ride entrance about where Donald's boat and Goofy's house is now themed to Arendale with possibly a restaurant taking over Gadget's go coaster.The actual ride would be were Fantasyland Theater is now and themed to look like Elsa's castle. Chipn'Dale's area would be a new entrance to Star Wars land. Mickey and Minnies and most of ToonTown Hall would become the seven drawfs mine train ride. I'm not sure how I would keep Roger Rabbit. Maybe it could be a new Tangled dark ride.

What do you think? How could Toon Town be used as a Fantasyland expansion?

Stevek

most of Toon Town became part of a Fantasyland expansion? I could see a Frozen e-ticket boat ride entrance about where Donald's boat and Goofy's house is now themed to Arendale with possibly a restaurant taking over Gadget's go coaster.The actual ride would be were Fantasyland Theater is now and themed to look like Elsa's castle. Chipn'Dale's area would be a new entrance to Star Wars land. Mickey and Minnies and most of ToonTown Hall would become the seven drawfs mine train ride. I'm not sure how I would keep Roger Rabbit. Maybe it could be a new Tangled dark ride.

What do you think? How could Toon Town be used as a Fantasyland expansion?
I actually posted somewhere else that if ToonTown is not used for SW land, they could easily utilize to create Arendale...a whole Frozen land. They could probably use some of the same sets that they are using at Epcot and expand upon it in the RR space. Do I think it will happen? No, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom