What if you don't get your MB until you arrive?

ratherbeinwdw

I was able to book my fastpass selections on my Disney experience on my computer today for my trip in November (8th) Will this be figured into my card that I get when I check into the hotel? I'd love to get a magicband, but not counting on it. Haven't received any of my magic express stuff in the mail yet though, so part of me hasn't given up hope yet.
I just spent a while on the phone with a cm to help with a MDE problem. She is correcting it. I asked her about magic bands for Nov. She said that I would get an email as soon as they are available for Nov. Fastpass+ became available for me late this afternoon, but there was a tech problem that I created that has to be corrected before I can make the choices.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Magic Bands are simply a form of media, so the only difference between getting them now vs getting them at check-in is the color of the bands, supposedly.

Like Master Yoda said, if you get them at check-in, they will likely be gray and un-customized, but will still be tied to your reservation.

As long as My Disney Experience allows you to select FP+ online and see all of your other reservations, you should be fine.
Despite ordering my bands almost a month ago, they were not shipped to my home. (A Canada thing? Who knows?)
We picked them up at POP upon check in yesterday. They were customized (2 pink, 1 green) with our names.
At the same time I had ordered the bands, I was able to choose my FPP selections - almost none of which have been needed due to non-existent crowds. 4 inches of rain (that's 101.6 mm to my fellow Canucks) in the past two days has kept everyone at home!

MM311

Original Poster
Funny, I was able to choose colors for my bands but can't do the fastpass+ selections, well at least we are making progress

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom