What have you bought recently?

StarWarsGirl

A heating pad (it's heck getting old) and Despicable Me.
Us young ones have to use heating pads occasionally as well (especially us young women once a month), so don't feel too bad. Besides:
33a9080b17c183a9023f81b737e6fc7b.jpg

wild01ride

Color Schemes? Boxes? I don't understand what exactly your asking for, do you mean what the labels look like? If so all of the bottles I purchased above can be looked up via internet :)

Whoa! You mean you can get wine in bottles?! Are the bottles bigger than the boxes? (The boxes usually don't seem to last at my inlaws...)

Cesar R M

Last Physical Purchase? a Computer internal Hard disk, my movie/tv series server hard disk was dying.. ( I hate Seagate).
Last Digital Purchase? A Disney Cruise to Alaska (will buy the rest parts soon) And some comics from comixology
Last Last thing purchased? A delicious Torta Ahogada at a local joint ;)

NiarrNDisney

Whoa! You mean you can get wine in bottles?! Are the bottles bigger than the boxes? (The boxes usually don't seem to last at my inlaws...)

Is this a joke? I usually only buy wine in bottles since that's how most wine is packaged plus the box wine here in the U.S isn't that great. Since I don't buy boxed wine I can't answer your question but I would assume that due to the claims brands like Black Box should last longer since there is 4 bottles to each box.

Last edited:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I can confirm that the rum was simply delicious, but is now indeed an ex rum.

Unfortunately due to the sudden interaction between a large stone and my windscreen, I have had to purchase a replacement, and am currently awaiting the arrival of the representative of Autoglass bearing a new screen.

I have now completed the purchase of my outstanding tickets for this years trip, Orlando area attractions will be well covered.

Speaking of tickets I was one of the lucky ones to secure a brief for this late summers major event, the return to the live stage of Ms Kate Bush, though she has warned fans that she is no longer the luscious piece of womanhood of my youff but looks closer to Lemmy. And I also got tickets for the Black Stone Cherry/ Airbourne/ Theory of a Deadman gig.Money flowing out of wallet faster than a night at a bar in DTD.

Was at the supermarket at 7am this morning to get Frozen DVD, just been released in the Uk. My daughter can't wait to watch it again after her homework. You are probably thinking she must be about 7 or 8 years old, she is 14, big child.

wild01ride

Was at the supermarket at 7am this morning to get Frozen DVD, just been released in the Uk. My daughter can't wait to watch it again after her homework. You are probably thinking she must be about 7 or 8 years old, she is 14, big child.

That doesn't surprise me at all!
I was at the press event for World of Color-Winter Dreams (totally Frozen-themed just in case anyone was wondering). The show debuted a week or so before the movie came out in theaters.
Needless to say, I have been completely hooked ever since! Loved the music, pre-ordered the album AND Blu-Ray.
That said, I have STILL not seen the movie (the Blu-Ray arrived while I was out of town and things just haven't worked out to watch it since.)
My local super-duper pop, über-cool, arrogant, cocky DJ radio station plays "Let it Go" (the Idina Menzel version!!!), so that's enough to say to me that it is widely liked by much more than just little kids!
I'm definitely happy for the couple that wrote the soundtrack for the movie and for it being such a success!

Brian & Jill

Just purchased a new control board for our furnace and a new L/F inner fender liner and lower front bumper cover for my '11 Equinox because this winter was hard on EVERYTHING!!!!!!:mad::mad: I guess it is just more points on my Disney Rewards card!!!!:D

Brian & Jill

'02 John Deere GT225 Garden Tractor. Yeah it's used but I don't like the way the new ones are built. It was kinda dirty when I first looked at it. The guy I bought it from really cleaned it up .image.jpg

NiarrNDisney

Stuff for work:

- Booked my room for my clients wedding
- Brushes and other tools
- Empty clear plastic hinged boxes for magnetic palettes
- Eye primer and gel liner
- Liquid cosmetic mixing palettes
- Magnetic sheets
- Q-Tips
- Replacement refill concealer pans
- 28 neutral eyeshadow palette

*BTW have I mentioned I am a Makeup Artist

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom