What have you bought recently?

Ariel484

We put our tax return toward buying a treadmill! :) I love it so far!
PicShells.jpg

HouCuseChickie

Well, I bought a new filter for our small aquarium this morning since they never seem to last more than 6 months :mad:, I bought these Crocs the other day for me :)...

(yay- Mickey crocs for mommy!)
...and I'm about to have to buy a whole lot of the World's Finest Chocolate since DH didn't realize we were expected to sell $120 of chocolate in 2 weeks for DD5's softball fundraiser :facepalm: (we are sooooo doing the $60 buyout next year).

StarWarsGirl

Last thing I bought...a small Samsung Galaxy tab tablet for school since my Windows Tablet does not support my textbooks. Cost me $140 on sale (normally $200) at Best Buy and will save money on Textbooks and will save my back. Going to preorder Frozen and Saving Mr. Banks on Amazon.

prberk

Breakfast pizza for a birthday party at work. (Our local grocery store sells stuff made by the local people who used to run it, the Ukrop family, and one of the things that they make is Ukrop's breakfast pizza -- lipsmacking good, with bacon, cheese, and sausage.

You're missing out if you've never had it (or anything else Ukrops bakes -- sometimes under the name, "Good Meadows" -- for that matter).

fbp

The last thing I bought was a large black Tim Horton's coffee. It's roll up the rim season you know. Double roll this year. I didn't win.

sweetpee_1993

I juuuuuuust placed a huge Advocare order. Like 10 minutes ago. 2 of the hubby's coworkers wanted to try it. DS17 & I restarted yesterday. We were low on a Spark & shakes. Other than that, I've bought junk to fix up our house to ready it for the new tenant. Stuff like grease filters for the vent hood, light bulbs for the under counter fixtures. Oh! And I repaired a toilet myself! I'm a handy kinda gal!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Just bought a "new" used car. My 17-yr.-old rust bucket had to go; the brakes gave way last week at the bottom of a hill, without warning (that was interesting . . .). Mechanic said he couldn't repair it anymore. Certainly got my money's worth out of that car though, considering i bought it new and kept it this long. So I bought a 2007 Chevy Aveo, and i lucked out with low mileage and a fairly reasonable price overall. I wonder if this one will last 17 years? ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom