What Happened to Mickey, Minnie, & Donald's houses/boat?

Punky

4282390.jpg

You're Weird! Unfortunately for you (since you care), I have no choice because my daughter enjoys it.

mouse_luv

You're Weird! Unfortunately for you (since you care), I have no choice because my daughter enjoys it.

Me, weird? Uhm..no. I'm not the one on here crying because I didn't do research about things that haven't been in WDW for awhile now and complaining that I hate what's there now among other things that you apparently hate.

Punky

Me, weird? Uhm..no. I'm not the one on here crying because I didn't do research about things that haven't been in WDW for awhile now and complaining that I hate what's there now among other things that you apparently hate.

Never said hate. I said I'm not a fan nor am I impressed sooooooo... again You're WEIRD!

mousehockey37

Never said hate. I said I'm not a fan nor am I impressed sooooooo... again You're WEIRD!

Well then, I hope for the sake of the parks, you spend your money elsewhere. Nice to see your daughter has the control of the cash flow in your household too. And what's up with calling someone a weirdo because they posted a spongebob meme? That's not weird, that was summing up the overall feeling in one illustration. People who can survive multiple rides on It's a Small World... they're weird...

Punky

I go to the park and enjoy myself and don't complain about trivial crap so now what?

Well then, I hope for the sake of the parks, you spend your money elsewhere. Nice to see your daughter has the control of the cash flow in your household too. And what's up with calling someone a weirdo because they posted a spongebob meme? That's not weird, that was summing up the overall feeling in one illustration. People who can survive multiple rides on It's a Small World... they're weird...

Apparently both of you have nothing else to do but worry about my opinion. No I'm not a fan of New Fantasyland and I probably won't be a fan of other things to come. You guys are weird and annoying, but carry on...

mousehockey37

Apparently both of you have nothing else to do but worry about my opinion. No I'm not a fan of New Fantasyland and I probably won't be a fan of other things to come. You guys are weird and annoying, but carry on...

Well, I guess if you say it enough it might come true... Sorry, the only weird one here is you... not sorry.

G00fyDad

Sorry to resurrect this older thread. Apparently it devolved into such a wonderful and riveting conversation. :rolleyes: I just had a discussion with someone on another site about these houses.

Why couldn't this have been done?
Untitled.jpg

LaunchPadMcQuack

Now that I have my own kids that are fans of the classic Disney characters, I really wish there were more attractions related to these characters. My 5 year-olds favorite ride is Goofy's Barnstormer. It would be great if Donald and Mickey/Minnie had their own ride/attraction other than the meet & greets. I giant Mickey's Club House play area could be neat.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom