What ever happened to the Mickey Mouse Club?

ImagineerFan04

Original Poster
I was watching the Behind the Music on Vh1 about Nsync and i remembered about the Mickey Mouse club and all the stars they brought up. So i was woundering what ever happened to that show?

That show seems like the perfict show to have on ABC Family or the Disney Channel know. I mean It has dancing and singing.it can compeat with american jouniors and can sign the kids after they are sixteen or something and are finished with the show. they brought up so many stars like Hilary Duff, Justin Timberlake, Jc Chasez, Britany Spears, Chrastina Agularia,and I think the Olson twins.

I think if they brought back the MMC it would be a winner in so many ways.

So can sombody tell me what happened to it?

DDuckFan130

I had heard a while ago they'd bring it back, but I guess that was just a rumor...that'd definitely be a cute show to bring back

oh as an nsync fan :rolleyes: I must correct you on a couple of things you said lol...1) I saw the show also and it was Driven not Behind the Music...2) Hilary Duff and the Olsen Twins never had anything to do with MMC...Hilary was on Lizzie McGuire and thats what made her a star and well the Olsen Twins were from of course Full House...ok that's it :hammer:

djn4882

they brought up so many stars like Hilary Duff, Justin Timberlake, Jc Chasez, Britany Spears, Chrastina Agularia,and I think the Olson twins.

well hilary duff and the olsen twins aren't MMC alumni, but i really miss that show too, i was a devoted follower in the early 90s.

i really want to see it on disney again, if they can't start up the show again, even if they show reruns, i'd be happy.

ImagineerFan04

Original Poster
Originally posted by DDuckFan130
I had heard a while ago they'd bring it back, but I guess that was just a rumor...that'd definitely be a cute show to bring back

oh as an nsync fan :rolleyes: I must correct you on a couple of things you said lol...1) I saw the show also and it was Driven not Behind the Music...2) Hilary Duff and the Olsen Twins never had anything to do with MMC...Hilary was on Lizzie McGuire and thats what made her a star and well the Olsen Twins were from of course Full House...ok that's it :hammer:
I know about Hilary Duff and that she came from Lizzie Mcguire and the Olsan twins came from ful house. I was saying that they brought up so many popular stars that are changing the entertainment indrustire.and i ment the disney compony as a whole and not just MMC.
Thanks for your replys

DME

I totally agree about bringing back the MMC. The good news is that I taped every single episode so every now and then I pull out my tapes and enjoy Tiffany, DeeDee, Chase, Damon, Jennifer, Josh, Lindsey, Brandon, Moava, Fred, & You!

DME

oh definitely. I just ordered a new computer the other day. It'll be here in two weeks. It's got Windows Media Center, P4, 3.0ghz, I cant' wait to start buring my whole disney collection. I've got about 2 thousand Disney things on video.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom