What ever happened to the Epcot flamingos??

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
Although probably at Animal Kingdom now I always wondered what the motive was for them to move the flamingos which by the way brightened up that small area.

Rlandrigan

This ad was too perfectly placed not to share!

You've never wondered what is in the super expensive "crab cakes" that they serve at food and wine?
c1.PNG

NiarrNDisney

I thought Epcots small group of Flamingos were moved over to Animal Kingdom lodge since they were more used to people.

I'm not certain but I wouldn't be surprised one reason the were relocated was due to the nightly firework shows, I can't imagine the constant loud explosions was great for an animals temperament and over all well being. Also as was mentioned above people feeding them and perhaps the small area where they lived was also taken into consideration so their general health and having an overall better living environment was probably the main motivation for their removal.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
I thought Epcots small group of Flamingos were moved over to Animal Kingdom lodge since they were more used to people.

I'm not certain but I wouldn't be surprised one reason the were relocated was due to the nightly firework shows, I can't imagine the constant loud explosions was great for an animals temperament and over all well being. Also as was mentioned above people feeding them and perhaps the small area where they lived was also taken into consideration so their general health and having an overall better living environment was probably the main motivation for their removal.
If they survived the the screamers during Ode To joy they can survive Reflections of Earth.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom