What do you think of Blackfish?

Do you support Sea World?

• Total voters

Princess Kaylee

Original Poster
I think Blackfish is a horribly made radical left wing propaganda piece devoid of actual factual information. It was made, just like the Planned Parenthood videos, to sway low information reactionary simpletons.

In a lot of cases Sea World does good, but keeping large animals in tiny tanks is not one of them. I know they cannot be set free but even a tank expansion would do them some good.

Disneyhead'71

In a lot of cases Sea World does good, but keeping large animals in tiny tanks is not one of them. I know they cannot be set free but even a tank expansion would do them some good.
I was specifically addressing the merits of the film itself. Which has none. Agenda based propaganda films are not interested in truth. They have one goal, and that is to influence ill informed reactionary people. They use incomplete, outdated, and/or factually incorrect information to push their agenda. When they do that, they have zero credibility, and everything included is suspect.

You will be a smarter person if you ignore this type of media.

Disneyhead'71

Pretty much every documentary has an agenda of some sort.
Yes, but there is a big difference between a documentary and a propaganda film. And that is the use of provable and current facts.

Including business practices the company stopped using 30 years ago, while failing to mention that they stopped using them 30 years ago, is propaganda. Plain and simple. Blackfish does not inform. It incites. Therefore, as an educational tool, it is worthless.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom