What do you miss from the old Disney parks???

slowjoe170

What attractions, shows, food, etc. do you miss from going to the parks when you were younger?

I miss a lot, for example I miss Mr. Toads Wild Ride and getting Disney dollars to spend at the parks. Anyone remember those? Lol

We go every year in December, so I miss when the MVMCP wasn't so crowded. I also miss when the Osborne Lights were in the backlot area. I also really miss the lighted archway from Future World to the World Showcase in Epcot. To go positive for a second, I do like the main st lights mounted to the buildings instead of crossing the street. Makes for better Castle pics. I also miss when the dining plan was the Gold Plan. It just seemed more special with the Gold Card. They gave good perks also. The limited edition Cinderella print, seiko Mickey clock, and WL log cabin building blocks are just some of the gifts I remember getting with the Gold Plan.

rob0519

I miss the previously less expensive prices and less crowded parks, especially the MK) of days gone by as well as I'm sure most of us do.

I also miss the Contemporary Resort Tennis Club, quality and resort or park specific souvenirs (my son was wearing a Polo shirt he got at the Contemporary 15 years ago and it's in better shape than a generic Mickey Polo I bought in 2013), the abundant and quality items at the Main Street Bakery, riding in the front of the monorail, not needing to make dinner reservations 180 days in advance and the previous GAC program (it worked well for those who needed it, but was horribly abused by many more).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom