Trip Report What do you get when you mix 27 WDWMagic Ladies and the Disney Dream?

What do you get when you mix 27 WDWMagic Ladies and the Disney Dream?

The best first cruise ever?

Awesome new friends?
(photo credit - @Disneyfalcon)

A very piratey adventure?
(photo credit - @PartOfYourWorld)

A whole bunch of Vanna Whiting?
(photo credit - @PartOfYourWorld)

A new addiction?
Answer: All of the above and much, much more!

jesemeca

Original Poster

We ordered room service for lunch. I had the turkey and cheese sandwich. It was pretty good. Would have been better if it was served warm.

We delivered our FE gifts before heading back out to the island.

It wasn't very long till we were back at the tram stop waiting to head over to Serenity Bay.

We had a little snack at Cookie's Too, before finding a spot on the beach. My hot dog was pretty good.

PartOfYourWorld

Well at least I now know to not go to anything in D Lounge on the Fantasy. LOL. My bestie and I want nothing to do with the family activities.

Match Your Mate was hilarious! I hope to watch that again in January!

I love Pink. Kinda sad that it's not on the Fantasy, but Ooh, LaLa looks fun!

Working on more now. A year ago today you were landing in Orlando! Texting me all about. A year ago tonight we had dinner at Earl's together. We need to do that again soon! I miss you. :(

Ooh LaLa sounds like a fun name tooo!!!! No no family activities....but I do have to admit drawing a character was fun and that was in D Lounge... it was almost just like in Hollywood Studios...

I can't believe that was a year ago! Wish we were going in a couple of weeks...I miss you too!

Love your interaction with Jack Sparrow on Castaway! He's too much sometimes.

THe view from your verandah was awesome! I loved going to visit!!!

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Oh, Jess, I loved seeing CC day from your point of view! Your pictures of the ship are divine, and your interaction with Capt. Jack Sparrow, ooh la la! ;)

Wasn't it GREAT the way the flagpole made it easy to find our rooms?? :p Aft verandahs 4ever!!! :D

HollyBelle

I haven't logged in in quite a while, but I absolutely love seeing both your and Darolyn's cruise reports at the top of the trip reports forum. A selfie in your pjs with Castaway in the background... how often do you get to do that?! The view from your aft balcony is just stunning. And your interaction with Jack was spot on, gotta love that pirate.

As for Al's harem... they may very well make an appearance in an upcoming trip report. Long live girls' cruise reports!

mrdrift

That was some really beautiful pictures of the Island and the ship. Loving how you combined Island items with the ship in the back ground, really well done. By the sounds of it nobody wants to leave the Island. Great report and following along.

jesemeca

Original Poster
Ooh LaLa sounds like a fun name tooo!!!! No no family activities....but I do have to admit drawing a character was fun and that was in D Lounge... it was almost just like in Hollywood Studios...

I can't believe that was a year ago! Wish we were going in a couple of weeks...I miss you too!

Love your interaction with Jack Sparrow on Castaway! He's too much sometimes.

THe view from your verandah was awesome! I loved going to visit!!!

I have never done the character drawing in Hollywood Studios! Maybe I should add that to the list of things to try in January.

Not only has it been a year since this cruise, if I would not have had to change my cruise with my bestie I would be on the Fantasy right now. :(

Jack Sparrow was awesome! He was soooo dreamy! :inlove:

I'm so glad that I was able to get the same category for my next cruise!

jesemeca

Original Poster
Oh, Jess, I loved seeing CC day from your point of view! Your pictures of the ship are divine, and your interaction with Capt. Jack Sparrow, ooh la la! ;)

Wasn't it GREAT the way the flagpole made it easy to find our rooms?? :p Aft verandahs 4ever!!! :D

Thanks! Those are some of my favorite pictures I have ever taken!

Don't tell the new guy in my life, but I do love me some Captain Jack! :inlove:

It did make it real easy to find! Aft verandahs 4ever!!! (This should be our motto!) I will miss having you as my neighbor, come January. :(

I haven't logged in in quite a while, but I absolutely love seeing both your and Darolyn's cruise reports at the top of the trip reports forum. A selfie in your pjs with Castaway in the background... how often do you get to do that?! The view from your aft balcony is just stunning. And your interaction with Jack was spot on, gotta love that pirate.

As for Al's harem... they may very well make an appearance in an upcoming trip report. Long live girls' cruise reports!

I love that selfie! I hope to get another with my bestie in January.

I loved that view. It was amazing even at night. The clear sky with nothing but stars as far as the eye can see!

Oh, Jack, you were the greatest!

I can't wait to see Al's harem! I didn't spend as much time with you ladies, so it will be nice to see your side of the trip!

jesemeca

Original Poster
That was some really beautiful pictures of the Island and the ship. Loving how you combined Island items with the ship in the back ground, really well done. By the sounds of it nobody wants to leave the Island. Great report and following along.

Thanks! I like to try to get pictures from different angles. I enjoy taking "weird" pictures!

I don't think anyone ever wants to leave Castaway Cay!

your pics of Castaway Cay are amazing!!

Thanks!

Mrs.Skellington

I loved our time on the cruise. We really did have such a great time. Wish I wasn't pregnant and could have went out with y'all instead of feeling horribly seasick the entire trip. Next time for sure we will have a blast. I'm not sure how soon it will be for me but it will happen again.

jesemeca

Original Poster

In honor of Talk Like a Pirate Day, ARRRRGH you ready for some pirate fun?

We decided to head to the Atrium via Deck 4. It was a beautiful day out and we wanted to enjoy!

Of course we had to get a picture with pirate Minnie! She was an honorary Dream Girl!

Pirate Mickey was up next!

This was the fifth time @Mrs.Skellington and I had met Mickey this trip!

jesemeca

Original Poster

He proposed!

Of course I said YES!!!!

We were heading on over to see Capt Jack! We ran into @derelicte19 while we waited.

Unfortunately, he didn't show! I think he may have had a little too much to drink on the Island. Maybe some of our ladies in the Cabana shared thier rum with him!

We decided to hang out on Deck 4 for a little while before dinner. Those loungers were sooooo comfortable. I can't wait to relax on them with my bestie!

Look, @HollyBelle, it's a mirror shot!

@PartOfYourWorld enjoying her some ice cream!

Yes, we had ice cream before dinner!

jesemeca

Original Poster

Mine! Mine! Mine!

Dinner was in Animator's Palate this evening.

My wave phone. I only used it a few times, but it was great when I needed it. Or to call Jess to come look at my beautiful view from my verandah.

A little photo sess with my lovely tumbler!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom