What do you collect?

MagicalMonorail

I collect magic rags! Those things are awesome. I'm also collecting those things that can hold small pictures or business cards and have figurines at the bottom. I may start collecting pins when I go back.

MadameCheshire

I collect license plates. Not from cars, but they are still license plates. I also collect beaded necklaces or bracelets, pens, and pins.

hehe.. I recently began collecting bobble-heads. They are amusing.. :sohappy:

Mos20

My Collection
showphoto.php

showphoto.php

Mos20

I've never added it all up. Most of the little ones were about $8-$10 each. Then obviously the bigger they are the more expensive. I actually have more that I don't have a picture of. I have some Disney Lenox, those are about $100 or more each. I have some lithographs and other snowglobes around my room. I'm running out or room for it all and it will definitly be a pain to pack up when I get a house, but I love it.:animwink:

AndyP

Originally posted by kwt10
I also collect watches, I have around 35 or so right now. I had a custom made table made to hold them (shown in picture). The larger ones that have statues with them I keep in another case.
Email me if you would like to see close-ups of anything.

I collect the limited edition watches and clocks too, i have around 25 atm and i have lots of money to spend next trip!

Budahman

Some things I enjoy collecting or that I currently have are:

-Millenium Park Banners (1 basic blue one,and 1 World Showcase)
-WDW Vacation planning videos/dvd's and info from 96-present
-A few license plates
-I have an actual piece of the 25th Anniversary Cake that was on the castle.
-Hundreds of pins
-Hundreds of Beanies
-Magnets (they are cheap) :)
-WDCC pieces
-Among a ton of small items.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom