What do you collect?

Becky

Originally posted by celestia
When i worked at MGM (i left in august, so it was awhile ago..) THey had the "bad girls" shirt at villains in vogue. It might not be there anymore, but definately the place to look. They had a lot of hard to find villain merchandise.

Thanks Celestia:D

I'm going back in May:sohappy: and will look then.

If I don't find it I'll have them use the term "bad girls" instead of "female villains" . Thanks for the tip:) :cool:

Becky

jaimjaim25

Originally posted by celestia
I collect snowglobes too, I have seen all of those pretty ones that you have except...I have never *ever* seen a bambi one! wow! that is a beautiful snowglobe! :sohappy:
Oh thanks!! Actually it was in the Disney catalog last year for half price, so i got that one for christmas last year! I need to find out which one I'm going to ask for this year! :)

jaimjaim25

Originally posted by gjpjtj
No it's not just a midwest thing. It depends state to state. New York for example you need 2 plates, but cross into Pennsylvania, and its only one.

:)

Yeah, usually overcrowded states (NJ!) need 2 plates

chilly44

Originally posted by disneydudette
I was talking about just disney stuff...I was talking about my Disney Shotglasses that you can get at the parks...there quite detailed and cool...

By brother just showed me his old pogs...anyone remember those...he has several with the disney charatchers on them from the 80s...he claims he got those at the parks everytime he went...

Oh My!!!

I thought I was the only one in the world who saved my pogs from the '80s!!

None of mine are Disney though.

BUZZ BABE 34

omg can we say a stitch freak:p i think ive spent more moeny on the little devil and cant stop. every week im finding something else i have to add to my collection! my poor husband is thinking i may need therapy:lol:

RU42

Original Poster
Thought you might like this Buzz Babe

Originally posted by BUZZ BABE 34
omg can we say a stitch freak:p i think ive spent more moeny on the little devil and cant stop. every week im finding something else i have to add to my collection! my poor husband is thinking i may need therapy:lol:

For the Stitch fan.

If you want the full sized picture let me know and I can e-mail it.

RU

Attachments

• 115-1560_img.jpg
    115-1560_img.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 131

juan

I collect the small tropical birds on the silver rings

also collect disney sericels, we have about 10

Scooter

We collect:

Disney Musical Snow Globes (21 so far)
Disney Pins ( about 150 so far )
Disney Music CDS ( apx 15 so far)
Disney Videos ( a BUNCH of these )
Disney Car Antenna Mickey & Minnie Heads. (10 Differant ones)
Disney Resort Mugs (2 sets of 2)
Disney Christmas Ornaments ( we get 2 or 3 every time we go)
Disney Soaps and shampoo and Coasters.
Disney Posters (6)

plus many other items for our house...ie Mickey Mouse Lamp, toaster, waffle maker, Seri cel, Winnie the Pooh stuffed characters.

I bet Disney Loves us.

:lol:

PLUS..we just got our Disney Credit cards yesterday so who knows what else we'll be collecting. :animwink:

FairytaleMagic

I love to collect Disney shirts (obviously I can't collect them all!) AND 11.5 inch Disney dolls. I love the dolls from the park and those made by Mattel. My absolute favorite? The Walt Disney World Doll and Teddy Bear Convention Belle on Broadway. She looks exactly like the picture I borrowed from Vicky's website!!

Attachments

• belle_on_broadway.jpg
    belle_on_broadway.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 106

WDWFanatic

Besides pins I collect autographed pictures, Movie props, nascar stuff, pressed pennies, disney blueprints, hard rock cafe pins, back tho the future stuff, and movie and t.v. cars.

meeko_33785

I can never seem to just collect one thing. I've collect WDW key chains (not so much anymore, they're not making as many different kinds as they use too), postcards (ditto), pressed coins, bean bags (when they were popular), and currently I'm collecting pins.

DanStat

Originally posted by Becky
SJT Have you seen a Disney Villians tee shirt with female only villians?

I tried everywhere at WDW. They called Central Merchandise and the only thing they could find was mixed (male and female) villians.

I am sure I saw female only Villians in the past but nothing at WDW, on-line or in the catalog now.:(

I know I've seen one. There's a magnet and ornament as well. Try eBay...

cymbaldiva

Originally posted by FairytaleFreak
I love to collect Disney shirts (obviously I can't collect them all!) AND 11.5 inch Disney dolls. I love the dolls from the park and those made by Mattel. My absolute favorite? The Walt Disney World Doll and Teddy Bear Convention Belle on Broadway. She looks exactly like the picture I borrowed from Vicky's website!!

:sohappy:

I have that doll!

She is quite pretty...not too sure about the face paint, but she is pretty!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
disney collection

I collect: disney buttons (not pins), wdw postcards, vintage drinking glasses, and cinderella stuff

:animwink:

wdwforus

Originally posted by bhg469
its kinda lame but i collect the pennies and the quarters from the presses around the park. unfortunately i always am out of change so when i go back next year im getting a couple rolls to go with

I wouldnt say they are lame at all because thats what they are there for. We started our girls collection and we get them every vacation we go on. They have some from Busch and Sea World and from other places we go to. I think they are a great idea.

wdwforus

I like to buy my daughters Disney Barbies...some they can play with and some they cant..we also collect autographs..the girls got 26 last year and pasted the pics of the characters that we took of them after the autograph in their books next to each autograph. We have most of the movies ofcourse but something we collect which hasnt been mentioned is sand. Every time we go on a vacation we buy some sort of holder....we bought a little glass beer stein at Disney and we fill it with sand from the beach we were at. We went to Nova Scotia for our honeymoon and to a beach near home and have sand from both those places. We have some from Anna Maria Island and some from the Carribean Beach Martinique Resort. The next target is a beach in NC that we are going to in a couple of weeks. I would like to get sand from every resort at Disney someday. The girls also collect the globes as does my wife now. We started a small collection of the 3d glasses they give you at the rides. I would like to start my own collection of something just for me but Im a sucka for my girls. I guess my collection of memories is all I need...

Katherine

THe only think I can think of that I collect are charms for my charm bracelet. I don't have that many but it's growing. I just collect little trinkets mainly that I can display throughout my room to remind me of the vacation or event.

crowdcontroltap

I collect the guide maps to the theme parks...got one for each park starting with MK from 1983 (my first trip). I also collect alot of different things since Im a former Epcot Cast Member. My main job was working crowd control for the Tapestry of Nations parade, so I have pieces of tape that we put down everyday to keep the people behind those "lines"; also have my work schedules and all that stuff from work; and I have two light bulb holders that fell off a SpectroMagic float :D ...lol. Well yall take care.:)

Crazy4Figment

Finally!! A place where people share my healthy interest(or obsession as my family like to say) about all things Disney. Anyway I collect Disney Musical snowglobes,dvds,shotglasses,Resort mugs&shotglasses,and Resort magnets. The resort stuff is frustrating because some places will not have magnetsor glasses. Personally I think It's a trick to get you to collect something else:D .

RogueHabit

We started collecting a 'Year Plate' from every year we have gone to Disney.

So far we have 1999 - 2002, with 2 different ones from 2000.

Hoping to get out 2003 plate this year!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom