What do you call us???

DisneyPhD

Original Poster
Hey, I was wondering, what do you call us? You know the type, WDW lovers, would rather spend you time and money there then any other place. Dreams about your next trip and actually looks at the 200 pictures you took from you last trip. Waches the vaction planning viedo again and again. Dreams about "what would I do today if I was at WDW."

And spends time on line with other nuts who love Disney too.

So what do you call us? Star Trek fans are called Trekers or Trekies.

Disney obsessed doesn't seem right. Disney freak (already taken :lol: )

We are the people who get it, why some people go back year after year (or even more often).

Any ideas?

(BTW only 32 more days until our next trip!!!!!!)

DisneyPhD

Original Poster
Sorry I spelled it wrong (I spell most things wrong, thank God for spell check at work, but it has made me lazy.):lol:

Dizzies, I like it, kinda. What about Disneies? That just dosen't work right.

crazygirley

Hey PhD. I'm from Michigan, too!!! West Bloomfield!!! I think we are all Disney Fanatics here, but I am just crazygirley. I know one thing is true, I am the biggest WDW fan in all of West Bloomfield!!!

SewIn2Disney

Personally I don't know what we're called..(I do like some previous suggestions though :animwink: )

Others have found names for me though:
Among them....Psycho, Nutcase, Mental, Weird (and a few others that cannot be repeated on this family-friendly site :animwink: )

DisneyPhD

Original Poster
Wow some really good ideas. I think I like Park Rats or mouseaholics the best so far.

Crazeygirley, I noticed you were from Michigan before too. If you got West Bloomfield covered, then we must be the Disneyholics for Royal Oak :lol: I would rather be at WDW now that is for sure. Way to cold here. There does seem to be many of us from Michigan on this board, but all my friends think I am nuts to love WDW so much.

wild01ride

Here's to the Michigan Disneyholics!

:lol:

I'm rounding out the Michigan persuasion over here in greater Washtenaw county!:wave:

I think that we can appreciate WDW quite a bit after suffering through sub-zero weather all winter!

As for me, I'll have to dream about blue skies and silver globes via Vacation Planning Videos!:animwink:

crazygirley

Yippie to the -2 degree weather I had to scrape the ice off my car in this morning (with a wind chill of -13)!!! I'd much rather be at WDW, even if it is a little chilly!! How about you PHd and Wild01ride!!! I'm going in June, how about you guys?

wild01ride

Originally posted by crazygirley
Yippie to the -2 degree weather I had to scrape the ice off my car in this morning (with a wind chill of -13)!!! I'd much rather be at WDW, even if it is a little chilly!! How about you PHd and Wild01ride!!! I'm going in June, how about you guys?

June in WDW will be night and day from late January in MI!

It will be HOT!:fork:

Then you won't have to worry about being able to hit the beach and have warm weather- on my last trip (Jan. '02) it was a windy, brisk 40 or so degrees most of the time! Too cold for Fla!:veryconfu

crazygirley

I just can't wait to go. Hopefully it doesn't rain everyday like it did last summer. I was there and I was miserable, everything was shut down all the time, seats were wet, the bus was freezing when we were all wet on it, ugh! Oh well!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom