What Disney merch do you want that doesn't currently exist?

AllydoesDisney

I want a Disney phone cover for my Droid. I saw like one in Disney and it looked too big for my phone. They mostly have iPhone cases and it really bugs me that I don't have a Disney cover on my phone to match my Disney purse and Disney wallet and Disney wallpaper on my phone. Grrr!

BWK05

Park and resort specific items. Golf shirts with the resorts name not just t-shirts. Better quality phone cases. More limited edition trading pins.

Minnie1976

In 2002 there was a Minnie Mouse hat. It wasn't with the ears. It was like her hat. I'd like to see that offered again. I was too practical at the time to purchase it.

Good cell phone cases with Disney characters that will really protect your phone like the otter box. I have grandchildren who play on my phone. What they have for sale doesn't provide enough protection for them or me!

Beholder

In 2002 there was a Minnie Mouse hat. It wasn't with the ears. It was like her hat. I'd like to see that offered again. I was too practical at the time to purchase it.

Good cell phone cases with Disney characters that will really protect your phone like the otter box. I have grandchildren who play on my phone. What they have for sale doesn't provide enough protection for them or me!

100% agree about the cell phone case. I'd love an OtterBox style case, not the plastic type that only offer a minimal amount of scratch protection. Seems to me an obvious money maker.

HatboxGhost

I would love a full size Doombuggy but made into a chair that I can put in my entertainment room. It would have cushion seats and inside it would have left/right speakers that would hook up to your tv. As a matter of fact I should make one myself. ;)

miste2blue

I want Disney to go back & hire their merchandise team from the mid 1990's to the 2000's. That' the last time I remember them having decent merchandise in both the parks & through their Disney Store Catalog......

BRING BACK THE DISNEY STORE CATALOG!!

Sorry for the outburst...

I'd like to see more consistent Disney Dollars being released each year, quality Disney Lamps, & more unique Disney parks merch based on the park you are in (like everyone else)......I'd like more attraction replicas made as well for purchase.....

kdl121

I'd really like to see more Mulan and Pocahontas merchandise.
All of the other princesses have a fair share of merchandise that they're featured on, but not Pocahontas or Mulan.
Even just charms for a bracelet or a wider variety of pins, though I'd really love shirts, hoodies, etc. Just something more than we have now would be great in my opinion.

I haven't been to WDW yet, but I agree with this! In all my research on planning my trip to WDW in a couple years, I really didn't find a lot of Pocahontas and Mulan attractions, dining experiences, or meet & greet opportunities. I know there are some out there, but compared to the other princesses (even the newer ones), I would not be at all surprised if I had trouble finding Mulan and Pocahontas merchandise.

fireworksandfairytales

In the Parks
No
I haven't been to WDW yet, but I agree with this! In all my research on planning my trip to WDW in a couple years, I really didn't find a lot of Pocahontas and Mulan attractions, dining experiences, or meet & greet opportunities. I know there are some out there, but compared to the other princesses (even the newer ones), I would not be at all surprised if I had trouble finding Mulan and Pocahontas merchandise.
There is no Pocahontas or Mulan attraction at WDW anymore. There used to be a Pocahontas show at Animal Kingdom, but it's gone now. Pocahontas has a m&g at Animal Kingdom, Mulan has one in Epcot and that's literally it. Oh, and there's a whole Pocahontas segment in Fantasmic. It's really sad because they're my two favorites!

KeithVH

• Any tshirt with material that is thicker than 1 ply toilet paper
  • Some new watch designs for men. They really haven't introduced anything really new in the last 4 years, maybe something Invicta-influenced
  • Bring back decent adult clothing besides the rare polo, especially light and medium-weight jackets and sweaters
  • Some new pens maybe, like the nicer ones they had 6-8 years ago
  • Some other adult-oriented merch, like Daytimers and such
  • Realize that there are other characters for men's clothes besides Grumpy and Mickey

Alexis

More snowglobes & figurines!
Lighter christmas ornaments (ones they have now are too heavy)
Phone case that protects phone alittle more.

joethetugboater

I've tried to buy a CD of the music from DLR/WDW on my last two trips. I only found one. I'd like to add to my collection:

I still have a vinyl record (circa the 70s) that is the music of DL (includes the Main Street Electrical Parade, Haunted Mansion, Pirates and a few other attraction music, the DL band, and a few other musical groups). I also have an early 1990s "The Music of Disneyland and Walt Disney World" CD with similar, but with stuff from Epcot added.

Donna
There's a free app called mouse world radio that plays the streams from around the parks live! Whatever's playing in the park is playing on MW radio! Not sure if there's a way to record it etc though.

Can we go yet?

I wish that there was merchandise for the less popular princesses. There are some lovely t shirts featuring Belle, Ariel, Snow White and Aurora that can be found in most stores in WDW, but I wish Mulan or Pocahontas (not really princesses but the website says they are so) or even Tiana had some more t-shirts or clothing for women. I love the Haunted Mansion merch that they've started to sell and it would be cool if they could expand to other attractions. It'd be pretty cool to have a CoP shirt or PPF shirt.

kdl121

I wish that there was merchandise for the less popular princesses. There are some lovely t shirts featuring Belle, Ariel, Snow White and Aurora that can be found in most stores in WDW, but I wish Mulan or Pocahontas (not really princesses but the website says they are so) or even Tiana had some more t-shirts or clothing for women. I love the Haunted Mansion merch that they've started to sell and it would be cool if they could expand to other attractions. It'd be pretty cool to have a CoP shirt or PPF shirt.

I agree with this! I know some seem to be more popular than others (like Frozen is the big thing right now) ... but judging from this post, I see there are people who want more Pocahontas and Mulan things. If they're going to have princess stuff, why not incorporate ALL princesses? After all, they did make Pocahontas and Mulan official.

Lampost

More replicas would be good. Stuff that looks like it came straight out of the movies. They've made some good ones, albeit kinda hard to find, like the Beauty & the Beast stuff (Lumiere, Cogsworth, Mrs Potts & Chip) and the Pirates jewellery.
But I'd like more! An on-screen accurate Scrump doll, the Hunchback's little wood figurines, the enchanted rose in a glass case and Aladdin's magic carpet are some off the top of my head.

I'd also like some Stitch plushes that actually look like Stitch.

Suzanne Larmark

Haunted mansion dooney and burke purse back. Also, I did pin trading this last trip for the first time. It would have been awesome if the rides and stores had better pins to trade for. I was kinda disappointed. Some pins make no sense at all. And the ones to trade for were cheap. Just saying. Ride cast members should have rare ride ones too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom