What Disney merch do you want that doesn't currently exist?

mcurtiss

Original Poster
ot at least, doesn't exist to your knowledge....

I want this cup, but in plastic

20130121_181638-1(2).jpg

I love it, but i just know I'll break either the glass straw or the ceramic cup part. Plus the rubber top will come off and spill. Should have bought it when i had the chance but oh well...

anything 70ish and retro I love.

I also want tshirts of the posters that line the tunnel as you first enter the MK.

and an Orange Bird ringer crewneck tee.

RonAnnArbor

I want a better quality low profile iPad case that doesn't have a big metal Mickey logo that juts out of it and rips your hands when you use it.
I want more polo shirts that are sized properly so that an XXL isn't cut like a big giant potato sack, and the XL fits properly and not sized down.
I want a decent zip up hoodie sweatshirt that doesn't have anything silkscreened on the back and NO GRUMPY on the front...In fact, I don't want anything screenprinted on the back of any sweatshirt or polo, ever.
I want Resort merchandise back again -- at least a polo and a sweatshirt at the Moderates and Values, not just the Deluxes.
I want a WDW lightweigh messenger bag to use in the parks that ZIPS shut and does not allow water in and is not made of cotton fabric material
I would like a nice winter-weight jacket that has WDW embroidered on it. Lots of us live in the tundra of the north during the rest of the year.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I want nice ponchos that fold in on themselves into a pocket and snap (or zip) shut so they are easier to pack (right now I fold them and put them in ziplocks)

6laurac

I want white gold Disney charms for my charm bracelet.
I want Disney to bring back the awesome big snow globes for my collection.
I want women's sweatshirts in colors other than grey, pink or white that are really nice and zip up-with no hood
I want Disney to partner with Ameribag (ergonomic Healthy back bag that looks like a tear drop and are the best) and make Disney themed Ameribags to buy each time I go to the park
I want another Disney themed jean jacket for me and my daughter to wear

teacherlady19

I've tried to buy a CD of the music from DLR/WDW on my last two trips. I only found one. I'd like to add to my collection:

I still have a vinyl record (circa the 70s) that is the music of DL (includes the Main Street Electrical Parade, Haunted Mansion, Pirates and a few other attraction music, the DL band, and a few other musical groups). I also have an early 1990s "The Music of Disneyland and Walt Disney World" CD with similar, but with stuff from Epcot added.

Donna

fireworksandfairytales

In the Parks
No
I'd really like to see more Mulan and Pocahontas merchandise.
All of the other princesses have a fair share of merchandise that they're featured on, but not Pocahontas or Mulan.
Even just charms for a bracelet or a wider variety of pins, though I'd really love shirts, hoodies, etc. Just something more than we have now would be great in my opinion.

jw24

Resort specific merchandise and more theme park specific merchandise is what everyone seems to want. But for me, I want a Peter Pan hat for grown men. I couldn't find one in Downtown Disney and they're so hard to come by online!

Soarin' Over Pgh

More that I can easily afford. Does that count?

I DID splurge and spend $35 on black/white knit Mickey when I was there 9 days ago. Logic and reason didn't catch up to the swipe of my gift card at the register in time to stop me...

I want a PeopleMover car. I'd turn it into a lounge. It would be awesome in my living room.

Edit to add: I'd also LOVELOVELOVE a Polynesian refillable mug instead of this generic Disney Parks one with the hot pink lid.

Edit AGAIN:- I almost bought the Monorail cup similar to OP's pictured one, but it's ceramic and HEAVY... not user friendly when boarding public transport in the morning. Plastic would have been MINE.

Kirk88

I want MORE TRON! LOL I found a TRON t-shirt at Old Navy right before our last trip (summer 2011) and haven't found anything since.

Ariel484

I want Resort merchandise back again -- at least a polo and a sweatshirt at the Moderates and Values, not just the Deluxes.
I want a good IPhone case that covers the front and back, just in case I drop my phone
AMEN to both of these.

I also want different Dooney designs...maybe something more subtle? Just not loving what they have come out with lately. And despite the fact that I just said subtle I also wish they'd bring back the 40th anniversary print. I really loved that one but didn't buy something in time, and now it's gone unless I want to take out a second mortgage on my house and grab one from eBay. :(

Fairybuzz

Ok here goes: I want a model of the Imagination Pavillion, I want an original Imagination Vehicle, A full train of rockin' roller coaster, A body wars Bravo 229er probe akin to the starspeeder they make with opening doors etc, the massive vehicles from UofE, a tronorail for the monorail sets they make, a barbie doll in Body Wars uniform because that would be cute, a plushie carno taurus lol (they may have one I havent been to AK in ages), better kingdom hearts toy variety (that may be in conjunction with square which is god-awful at variety in toys) Figment action figure, Dreamfinder figure (akin to the Potc figures for the ride they made), DF plushie, Aly San San, ok ill stop for now lol

MOXOMUMD

Mittens in plush form. Or at least a sketch for my room.
bolt-mittens.jpg
My daughter has a Beanie Baby named Boots that looks exactly like Mittens but it's not a Disney product. It was made about three years before Bolt came out. She calls it Boo. I call it Booflat because she's sleeps with it every single night. (Booflat has even been to WDW seven times. :))

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom