What Disney Food would you want @ the grocery store?

Testtrack321

Hands down Mickey Mac & Cheese. Nothing say how much you love mickey than chowing down on miature versions of his head covered in fake cheese. :slurp:

SirNim

DiPSU224 said:
I don't want to sound stupid, but what are the mickey premium bars? Where do they sell them? :veryconfu
They are the chocolate-covered vanilla ice cream bars in the shape of Mickey Mouse's® head, are they not?

I'd love to be able to purchase them (I thought that at one time, a Nestle frozen novelty very much like them was available in local grocery stores...), as well as pineapple Dole Whips, Port Orleans beignets, and.... what else?.... *ponders* what else is there? yeah... I guess the crazy chocolate-covered pretzels and such that they sell in the confectionary stores around the Resort... ;)

Yummy... :slurp:

DiPSU224

SirNim said:
They are the chocolate-covered vanilla ice cream bars in the shape of Mickey Mouse's® head, are they not?

Thats what I figured they were, but I wasn't sure. For some reason I thought they were called something else. Thanks!

pisco

tigsmom said:
Served without rice its relativly carb free. :sohappy:
How can you serve Gumbo without rice? My Cajun wife would have my head if I even suggested such a thing. :animwink:

AEfx

The Mom said:
NOOOOOOOO!!!!! :eek:

Seriously, I wouldn't want ANY of my favorites available at home. If I could have them anytime I wanted, they wouldn't be special anymore.

Said like a true Mom. :)

AEfx

CRJpilot

MMMMMM. Turkey leg...Droollll ( Head hinges in half, drool puddles in corner of mouth) Even market them in the hot cases...can we say economic killing, my paycheck would be gone):slurp:

phlydude

Testtrack321 said:
Hands down Mickey Mac & Cheese. Nothing say how much you love mickey than chowing down on miature versions of his head covered in fake cheese. :slurp:
Are you referring to the kind you can buy in the stores like that Kraft stuff or the kind in the restaurants? If it is the restaurant kind, they use real cheese (saw a show on the Food Network, Unwrapped I think).

MelBelle

Let's see so many things:
Kaki Gori's - I have sno cones all over, but they're all so sweet and sugary nothing like the ones from japan :(
Parmensean mashed potatoes from chef mickey's - tried to make them and they were definetly not as good as they are there :(
Sweet almond pretzel thing from normay
Beverly and Smart Watermelon to drink!

bgraham34

I have thought and thought about this, and I can't think of anything that I would really want to eat up here. It will take something away from the magic. I think anyways.

careship

tigsmom said:
Here you go...its post #38. Wander thru the entire thread...we have some great recipes there. :wave:

Zebra Domes

tigsmom-----as always you are the best....I will be spending the day getting every single one of those recipes and I'll be trying almost all of them. I am a recipe hound/fanatic. My dh sometimes thinks I am nuts, but cookbooks and magazines are my downfall. I wish Disney would put out a magazine for families with recipes and menu planning etc. I would love that. Scooby Doo used to have one and I have 2 years of it I think and then it stopped being made...boooo....but I think Disney could go far with that. I mean I like the cookbooks, but a Disney Magazine dedicated to cooking for families etc I think would be a great hit. Anyone else share in my opinion?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom