What Disney character do you wish to meet but aren't seen at all?

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
Wait what? What do you mean? What one week per year? I must know this. I love Robin Hood so much I will at some point be getting a tattoo. I am not kidding...please tell me all the details!!!! :)
Well, the most recent times he's appeared has been during "long lost friends week" along with Friar Tuck, Prince John, The Sheriff of Nottingham, and other less known characters. Nobody knows if there will ever be another one, though... :(

KaraJoy73

I'd like to get a picture with Brer Fox, mainly because I have a picture of me with him when I was about 5 or 6 years old.

I was just looking at a short video I made of a street dance party at Animal Kingdom this past March. A Conga line was be-bopping past me and look who I totally missed at the time!

Brer Fox at Animal Kingdom.jpg

(Sorry for the poor quality. I'm finding I'm not a very good photographer.)

PlaneCrazy1978

I have such a long list lol! But for now I will say Lumiere, Mama Odie, Maximus (Tangled), Oswald.

I was in DCA in January and right at the entrance was Oswald. I freaked out and got a pic with him and my wife. When I told him I couldn't believe he was in the parks he hugged me. It was so cool!!!

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Yeah, but it's not the same. If it were broadcast on one of the Disney channels, then that would mean they're acknowledging that the show exists and it still has an audience. As of right now, Disney either doesn't think that or doesn't care, and that's the sticking point. They have a wealth of animated series which, for the most part, they're content to do nothing with.
The last I remember, Recess plays on Disney XD between like, midnight and 2 A.M.

robonakabob

I received a Disney Parks survey in my email today. It was completely based on meet and greets. It showed me a ton of pictures of different characters for potential meet and greets and asked me to click on all the ones I would like to see. It included almost every villain, including some seriously rare ones (Strombolli, etc') and princes, which made me very happy. I clicked all the rare characters and left out all of the Pixar, princesses, and Star Wars.. Has anybody else gotten one of these?

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
I received a Disney Parks survey in my email today. It was completely based on meet and greets. It showed me a ton of pictures of different characters for potential meet and greets and asked me to click on all the ones I would like to see. It included almost every villain, including some seriously rare ones (Strombolli, etc') and princes, which made me very happy. I clicked all the rare characters and left out all of the Pixar, princesses, and Star Wars.. Has anybody else gotten one of these?
I haven't gotten one of these, but thank you for potentially helping to bring back the rarer characters.

brb1006

Original Poster
I love that idea

T0TFan

I got the same survey. Very interesting

DABIGCHEEZ

Wait what? What do you mean? What one week per year? I must know this. I love Robin Hood so much I will at some point be getting a tattoo. I am not kidding...please tell me all the details!!!! :)

Robin Hood, Friar Tuck and Prince John were fairly regular not so long ago(years though)... We would always miss Sheriff of Nottingham though. We did luck out with Little John, oh about 12 or 13 years ago.:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom