What Disney character do you wish to meet but aren't seen at all?

ChesterKiwi

What kid wouldn't want to meet the Horned King?
Demonic_Horned_King.jpg
I mean, he'd be a hit :rolleyes:
Terrorize the kids!

brb1006

Original Poster
Cruella.

I know she's out on occasion but she's very entertaining because of her nature, personality, insult-comic like, dahhhling!

Ursula would be fun/funny too.
A similar pick is Edgar from The Aristocats. Because come on, I would love to see his reactions to various woman wearing or holding any merchandise featuring Marie. Since he attempted to take all the cats away from the house and even attempted to burn them alive and suffocate them. He and Cruella would get along very well in a future Halloween event in the Disney parks (Mainly in WDW and Disneyland)

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
A similar pick is Edgar from The Aristocats. Because come on, I would love to see his reactions to various woman wearing or holding any merchandise featuring Marie. Since he attempted to take all the cats away from the house and even attempted to burn them alive and suffocate them. He and Cruella would get along very well in a future Halloween event in the Disney parks (Mainly in WDW and Disneyland)
It also helps that both of them were after money, albeit through different means.

brb1006

Original Poster
It also helps that both of them were after money, albeit through different means.
I'm picturing a face character version of Edgar to resemble a bit of the Mad Hatter when it comes to height complete with a fancy hat Edgar wore in the film but is not as huge as Hatter's hat. I'm also imagining him being played by men in their mid 40's and 50's since Edgar looked middle aged in the film.

Last edited:

Punky

The Prince's, Pepper Ann (lol don't judge me), Abu ( don't know if I spelled his name right ,but the monkey from Aladdin) and once again the love of my life...OLAF

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
The Recess cast
Yes!!!! YES!!! HECK YES!!!!! This needs to HAPPEN!

I wish they would make an entire movie based off of this series. I know I know they had Recess: School's Out.. But I would love for a brand new film, just randomly. You know, how they have done films for like Mr. Peabody and other classics.

They need one for Recess, then a new re-boot for the series. It was the BEST. Then a theme park presence.. Maybe replace the Phineas and Ferb World Showcase Adventure.

Matt_Black

Probably would be just about as funny as Gaston if done right!

"When done right" being the key words there. You'd have to work at that Father Guido Sarducci impression. It's not so much the voice itself, it's the delivery.

While we're on the subject of Atlantis characters, I would LOVE a Cookie face character. I've a soft spot for cantankerous old prospector types, and Cookie was probably my favorite character after I saw it the first time in theaters. "I've got your four basic food groups- beans, bacon, whiskey, and lard!"

Punky

Yes!!!! YES!!! HECK YES!!!!! This needs to HAPPEN!

I wish they would make an entire movie based off of this series. I know I know they had Recess: School's Out.. But I would love for a brand new film, just randomly. You know, how they have done films for like Mr. Peabody and other classics.

They need one for Recess, then a new re-boot for the series. It was the BEST. Then a theme park presence.. Maybe replace the Phineas and Ferb World Showcase Adventure.
I wish they showed reruns. My daughter would love the show

Matt_Black

Yeah, but it's not the same. If it were broadcast on one of the Disney channels, then that would mean they're acknowledging that the show exists and it still has an audience. As of right now, Disney either doesn't think that or doesn't care, and that's the sticking point. They have a wealth of animated series which, for the most part, they're content to do nothing with.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom