What Disney character do you wish to meet but aren't seen at all?

Ralphlaw

Now that Dr. Who is on the Disney channel, I would love to see the Doctor, the companions, Daleks, Cybermen, River Song, etc . . . Weeping Angels would be terrifying.

But barring that, remember that New Years day is Who years day at Epcot this year. Don your favorite Dr. Who garb and receive a free smile from the likes of me.

Last edited:

brb1006

Original Poster
Am I the only person who sorta wished Myrtel and the other girls from Lilo And Stitch we're meetable at the parks?

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
Prince John and Ursula
Prince John used to be very common back in the day. Now he rarely ever makes appearances; he usually only comes out on long lost friends week along with Robin Hood, Friar Tuck, and the Sheriff of Nottingham.

Cmdr_Crimson

Who's Carlotta? Also what was the thread called?

This is Carlotta..Prince Eric's Maid from The Little Mermaid....So the question is fine...
latest

Matt_Black

Seriously, why isn't Jiminy Cricket more prominent in the parks? Next to the "Fab Five", I'd count him among Disney's "A-List" characters. Even when it comes to merch around the parks-he's just very under-represented.

You've answered your own question there- he doesn't move that much merchandise.

brb1006

Original Poster
This is Carlotta..Prince Eric's Maid from The Little Mermaid....So the question is fine...
latest
She reminds me of that lady voiced by Russi Taylor from the Cinderella 2 where she said "Breakfast, ooh with toast and jam!" and the other would look at her weird and she makes an embarrassed expression.

brb1006

Original Poster
Seriously, why isn't Jiminy Cricket more prominent in the parks? Next to the "Fab Five", I'd count him among Disney's "A-List" characters. Even when it comes to merch around the parks-he's just very under-represented.
That's strange since Jiminy is served as one of the icons of the Disney company next to Mickey and Tinerbell. I always loved hearing his voice during Wishes and the now gone Spectromagic parade. He is common in Tokyo Disney Resort though.

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
That's strange since Jiminy is served as one of the icons of the Disney company next to Mickey and Tinerbell. I always loved hearing his voice during Wishes and the now gone Spectromagic parade. He is common in Tokyo Disney Resort though.
True, he's even one of the characters on the original Disney stock certificate.

Also, it seems like TDL has all the good characters.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom