What Disney character do you wish to meet but aren't seen at all?

ChesterKiwi

Just watching Aladdin, and I thought, "You know, I'd like to meet the rug." Not sure how they'd do that.
You can already meet the Magic Carpet in Morocco

morocco-bazzar.jpg

Sorry, I'll be good.

brb1006

Original Poster
I wish Oliver from Oliver And Company was still meetable in Disneyland and Walt Disney World. Does anyone have any good photos of Oliver meeting a guests from the late 80's and mid 90s?

britdaw

Mr. Frederickson from "Up!" I always joke with my husband that I'm gonna be crochety like him when I get old, and I want my picture with him. LOL

Phineas

Jiminy Cricket
Seriously, why isn't Jiminy Cricket more prominent in the parks? Next to the "Fab Five", I'd count him among Disney's "A-List" characters. Even when it comes to merch around the parks-he's just very under-represented.

Matt_Black

Can't remember if this has been mentioned, but I would love, love, LOVE Fred and Honey Lemon face characters from Big Hero 6.

stuart

Scrooge - since we are never there at Christmas, and Launchpad. You can just see that when the new Duck Tales comes on, and they do a meet and greet - there are going to be queues of predominantly 30 somethings.

The90skid

What if Disney had the Sherman brothers as a character interaction? Maybe in DHS they could have a mobile upright piano, and they ask people to help them write new songs!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom