What did you do?

Texas84

Yup, UT Austin. My sister lives about 20 minutes from the school so yes it's far from home, but that gives me some comfort. We plan to move there as well in a few years! But I will own a TM for the summer months unless I want to get up at the crack of dawn!

I think you mentioned that before, but congrats to him! It's very difficult to get into UT these days. Problem is, there are way too many distractions. I know from experience.

BrianV

10 miles yesterday. 2.5 today.

Off on summer vacation tomorrow to...Kauai. May do some beach running or not but I plan to relax.

JillC LI

You want a TM for April to November. The year my DD was born, it was 85 degrees on Christmas Day...she was born 3 days later.
Just think how much closer you'll be to Disney! Start practicing saying, "y'all"...

So I hear. I'm not a big fan of either the cold OR the heat so I'll be losing one but getting the other.
And y'all just doesn't roll off my tongue yet. I feel like a faker if I say it!

I'm a UT grad but Austin is not the same sleepy college town it was when I graduated. :)
I think you mentioned that before, but congrats to him! It's very difficult to get into UT these days. Problem is, there are way too many distractions. I know from experience.

Thanks. Hopefully he will keep his eye on the ball! Definitely not a sleepy college town any more.

Texas84

So, easy week thanks to the points series 5K this morning. 13.1 total for the week. Very happy with my 5K time considering the heat. About a minute off my PR. Maybe 8 or 10 miles next weekend before I head to Disneyland. Getting excited! :)

dreamfinder

Traveling for work the last few days so workouts were all over the place. Did do a half in Cleveland on Sunday, pretty sweet medal. Ended up around a 1:48, was pushing for a 1:45, but knee flaked out at mile 10 so I had to slow it down. Not real happy as I was going for a faster qualifying time for January. Still at least 2 more races before those times are due to improve a bit. A few loose miles today, quads are still stiff from the half.

RunningKoen

Had a decent weight training tuesday, and had to stop my weight training midway today; my friends called and they were over at my place and decorated the house for my 25th birthday tomorrow (1/2 abraham).

So far everything is going as planned, the progress is there and Im quite happy. Lack of cardio and long mile runs might break me up in the first two race weekends before DLP, but that has proven to be the best training for DLP half.

RunningKoen

7.5M, with some walking breaks but not included in distance or time, but started training on sunday morning, to get used to the race rythm. I dont like morning runs, or running in hot weather.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom