What did you do?

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Today was three miles, although much slower because of the 90'+ heat.
also did wieght training.

They can turn the heat off down here in the South... I won't complain.

It's been raining since yesterday...I just got a voice alert that heavy rain is coming soon. And it's supposed to rain pretty much all day, every day, until this Wednesday. :(

I know we need rain, but, geez, not an entire season's in 4 days....

Guess it's the TM for my 6.5 today. Don't mind running in rain, but downpours, nada. And rain this time of year in Florida means thunderstorms. Definitely, nada...

BrianV

Morning 9.5 miles along the Mystic river and lakes. Cool but humid.

I got my legs for the Ragnar reach the beach. First leg is short downhill 3 miles. Second is a grueling 9.5 miles with lots of elevation change. And the last is 4.5 miles and not too bad. Guess I need to practice hills.

RunningKoen

Skipped another planned run and did weight training. Will run tomorrow and cant delay it anymore otherwise I cant increase my week total.

5 miles done last week, zero this one. Big hooray for my training schedule #not.

Greenlawler

Well after the debacle of my eight mile run, I decided to see what this old horse could do on a three mile jaunt yesterday.....

I ran 8.5 minute miles, which liked to have killed me. While I was pleased I could still knock that out, I realized how far I have fallen off the wagon. Heck four years ago I ran a marathon at that pace.

But it's time to move on, last I'll gripe for a while.

RunningKoen

Maybe because my gym wasnt playing their usual gym music but some weird playlist with Tina Turner's Disco Inferno and even You'll be in my heart. Nothing can stop me when Disney comes on. So smashed my weight training, broke my benchpress PR's and the other stuff went great.

And I even went out for a run. A planned 3 mile run turned out to be a 6.2 mile run in 47:00 flat. What a day. From zero to hero.
Note: the weight training wasnt planned and neither were the extra 3.2 mile. Why do I even bother to make a plan?

LAKid53

Premium Member
Sun was ~9 outside, 6.25 with DW and DW in jogger, then ~2.8 running back home after that run. Mon was 14 bike, yesterday was 3.1@2i@8, today was 2.55@2i@7:56.

You pushed your wife in the jogger? That's how I'd love to run, someone pushing me in a jogger - I'm sure my Fitbit could track the miles... ;)

LAKid53

Premium Member
So instead of going to Yoga - okay, I'll fess up, I overslept - I remember I got a PiYo dvd.. So I went through the first two sets (upper and lower) after the 40 minutes of basic yoga positions. It was a workout - there are little drops of me all over my area rug. This woman loves planks.... I hate planks.

I picked up some good routines for runners.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom