What did you do?

HolleBolleGijs

Last week I ran 5k twice around the Boardwalk - I even tripped and fell but it was somehow my best time lol.

I just finished a run around the WL/FW trail! Definitely got lost a few times since it's not marked well enough...

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
4.76 miles, including a 12:14 "magic mile". One more long run next Sunday before the Princess. Yippee! (the weekend, not necessarily the 14 miler next week)

Has anyone picked up the March issue of Runner's World? There's an article in the issue written by a runner in the 10K Dark Side last year. Great article, focus was his son's recovery from Osgood-Schlatter disease, his son's first trip to WDW and their first runDisney race. Nice article and a credit to runDisney.

JillC LI

Life's been hectic lately, but I have some workouts to report on. Middle of last week was 60 degrees and I did a blissful 5 miles outdoors in NY in February. The next day we got 14" of snow. Lots of shovelling. Mother Nature is very confused. I did another 5 miles on the TM over the weekend which was not as enjoyable as the outdoor version.

LizaMarie89

biked 8.25 miles today for cross training - this week is my first week with increased distance for Dark Side.

Overall it's okay other than getting used to a different way of running because of higher stability shoes - yay for no more rolled ankles!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom