What did you do?

psherman42

I did 3.92 miles yesterday in 46:39. Last year I was training for Dumbo and Wine and Dine whereas this year I'm only doing Wine and Dine, but I just feel so far behind where I was last year and it's mildly disappointing. Like my pace is about the same and my work schedule is ore sporadic than last summer but I haven't done more than 4 miles since Wine and Dine. :eek:

BrianV

10.25m @ 10:18. PR for distance. Time included 3min pit stop in supermarket for bathroom break. Do you guys usually keep the clock running in such cases? Seems like I should since I'm getting the benefit of the rest time.

My third 10+ mile run! :)

ForeverAnna

Over eating after a long run is what triggered my first (and only) gall bladder attack. Be careful. It was the worst night ever and I had to call in sick to work for the first time in10 years. As soon as Tinker Bell (which I was training for at the time) was done I had it out.

JillC LI

25 minutes on bike after 30 minute workout session with trainer. Who is traveling to NY this weekend for a wedding in Long Island. @JillC LI, wouldn't it be funny if you were both attending the same wedding?

That's funny. Actually I left Long Island for a wedding in Westchester. And I did squeeze in 4 miles on the TM while I was there.

10.25m @ 10:18. PR for distance. Time included 3min pit stop in supermarket for bathroom break. Do you guys usually keep the clock running in such cases? Seems like I should since I'm getting the benefit of the rest time.

I don't know. Interestingly, I've never taken an indoor bathroom break during a run. Occasionally during my marathon training (on runs over 2+ hours), I made use of a tree in the woods (TMI - LOL), and I didn't stop the clock for that.

Texas84

:)

I pause the Garmin if I stop during training runs. More interested in my pace even with the longer break.

dreamfinder

2.75@2i, 5x(1/4@6:48+1/4@7:30) + 1/4@6:48

My third 10+ mile run! :)

I'd keep it going. Clock at a race doesn't stop. While you may be shooting for a per mile pace, I think that real world scenario takes precedence over pure pace. Helps motivate you to "go" faster.

BrianV

2.75@2i, 5x(1/4@6:48+1/4@7:30) + 1/4@6:48

I'd keep it going. Clock at a race doesn't stop. While you may be shooting for a per mile pace, I think that real world scenario takes precedence over pure pace. Helps motivate you to "go" faster.

I guess opinions vary. I did get into the sky, and in and out in 3 minutes. :)

JillC LI

3.5 miles on TM last night. Gradually trying to pick up the pace to where I was pre-injury. The fact that I've dropped a few pounds that I put on when I couldn't run definitely helps.
Approaching that fun 180 day mark when I can make ADRs!

dreamfinder

Short jog today. My phone ran out of juice last night, so my alarm didn't go off and I ended up oversleeping by 45 mins. I'm impressed I managed to get anything at all in.

I guess opinions vary. I did get into the sky, and in and out in 3 minutes. :)

They definitely do. When it comes down it, it is your run, and your training. Do whatever works best for you.

BrianV

After a day off yesterday, 4 miles at 2 incline and a pace of about 9:40. Surprisingly hard today. So sweaty outside I decided to run inside. And still I was soaked.

BrianV

1.5 miles on elliptical (level 13/20) prior to my workout with my trainer. Now that it has got hot for the summer running outside isn't nearly as fun. Need my short run tomorrow and hoping I can get it in before it is 90!

BrianV

Swam, um, I mean ran 3 miles today as planned. Tried to beat the 95F temps, but only barely. My first two miles were fine but by the third I was a soaking mess! Should have used the treadmill.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom