What did you do?

Mr mom

10k over and done with ... Stopped for a few characters ... Loved Anna and Elsa on the overpass cheering on the runners. P/mile time was 13 minutes ish ... Not bad considering a few stops. Biggest issue has been clothing. The temps are low so dressing properly has been difficult. Great time though!!:)

LOL, I wish our winter temps were that high. I would wear shorts and a tee in that weather, actually that is what I would wear until it hits about 35 or 40. I cannot wait to get back to running. And yeah I will

JillC LI

26.2 done! Dopey challenge accepted and completed! Had an awesome time ... Can't wait to recap it on a day or two :)

Congratulations!

Just got Goofy and Dopey. Also beat my five hour marathon goal and ran a 4:58. So I beat my marathon PR by 82 minutes. That's not a typo. :)

Holy mackerel! What an accomplishment! And as part of Dopey no less.

My legs died on me for the half- and full marathon. Ended up running a 2:30:11 and 5:14:18, respectively. I made the mistake of trying to fit in Universal Studios Thursday and Friday. I had an awesome time though. The races were really well-organized (minus the confusion with Dopey/Goofy verification) and I can't say enough about the crowds. They definitely helped me get through those last two races. I'll definitely do another Dopey in the future.

Congrats as well! It's hard not to take advantage of the parks when you're right there. That's why I don't feel called to run many more races at Disney. I'd rather race closer to home and enjoy the parks when I'm at Disney. But I can understand the calling for those that do want to race there. And those medals are beauties!

Can't wait to hear everyone's race reports.

As for me, 8 miles outdoors bundled to the hilt this weekend. I got these great New Balance running tights that are fleece lined and have wind blocker material on the front. They were wonderful.

bethram

3.8 miles this morning, my first run in eight days. I can't tell you the last time, if ever, sickness derailed me for a full week and it was only a cold! I've had bronchitis several times and it never got me down that bad for that long. It was good to get back at it this morning!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom