What did you do?

bethram

Quick 4.6 miles this morning at 8:30 pace trying to get my run in before the thunderstorms rolled in. I was hoping for more since I'm on spring break and don't have my normal time constraints, but I'm just glad I got something in.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
A week off and trying to get refreshed. Last week I didnt do any training, but got into way too many other exhausting projects. Oh well.

Gym today, starting off the week right. Legs felt great in the squats.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
a09xLqq_460s_v1.jpg

JillC LI

5 miles last night, hopefully another 5 tonight. My sons came with me to WDW this year. I ran the Marathon, now they want me to run the Dopey. To say I'm a bit worried is an understatement.

LOL. Welcome to the running subforum! There are a few "Dopeys" around here who can give you tips if you'd like.

Kristia

Speed work last night. 1 mile warm up, 3x800m, 400m RI and 0.5 mile cool down. Yikes! Those 800m were tough. I didn't upload my Garmin stats yet, but they were kind of slow and I know I got a bit slower each one. I got them done though and hopefully I can get faster!

bethram

4.4 at 9:19 pace, I'm enjoying sleeping in a bit on spring break, but I didn't enjoy running amongst all the cars, recycle trucks, and school buses this morning.

JillC LI

3.15 miles on TM this morning. Speedwork routine that I like from time to time:

Warmup, then 1 minute each on the following settings:
6.0, 6.2, 6.4
6.1, 6.3, 6.5
6.2, 6.4, 6.6
6.3, 6.5, 6.7
6.4, 6.6, 6.8
6.5, 6.7, 6.9
6.6, 6.8, 7.0
Cool down

So it essentially progresses step-wise from 10 m/m to 8.5 m/m.

AUPr8Hd

Man, a nearly 3 month hiatus from running sure bites (injury then lack of desire to run). Finally got back on the road last night for a short 2 miles @ 11:15 pace including stops for my son as he rode along with me on his bicycle.

Training for Peachtree doesn't officially start for awhile. So, I'll work on building base back up and possibly a 10k trail run the end of May. Good to be back on it.

bethram

Training for Peachtree doesn't officially start for awhile. So, I'll work on building base back up and possibly a 10k trail run the end of May. Good to be back on it.

I'm running the Peachtree this year for the first time ever and I've lived in Atlanta my entire life!

Texas84

Taking the week off after Athens. The spring/summer short race season starts this month, 5K and 10K. A bunch of events are adding 10Ks this year. Nothing longer than 10K until W&D. Training for that starts in August.

And don't forget wallet-busting Dopey early registration next week. :D

Mr mom

I'm running the Peachtree this year for the first time ever and I've lived in Atlanta my entire life!
Only been to Atlanta once but thought it was beautiful, I have a friend from university who lives in douglasville. wish we had your weather up here.

Mr mom

Man, a nearly 3 month hiatus from running sure bites (injury then lack of desire to run). Finally got back on the road last night for a short 2 miles @ 11:15 pace including stops for my son as he rode along with me on his bicycle.

glad to hear you are feeling better, I still have a way to go, damn knee

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom