What did you do?

surfsupdon

An INSANITY cardio workout on my prep (last period!!), mile run at school for fitness testing my students, and lifted backs and tris at gym today. I'm spent this is NOT average day!!!

Main Street USA

I didn't do crap today, but I ran a 5k on Sunday morning...24:59 (8min 2.5sec mile). Believe it or not, this is my best time yet! Maybe if I actually put some effort into training I could knock that down a bit. I'm about 10 pounds lighter than last time I ran, so I'm sure that's where the extra speed came from.

As of right now, my next competitive run is the Wine and Dine in October, but hopefully I can get one or two more in there before then.

Texas84

My favorite river trail is under water due to recent rains so I did 30 minutes on the treadmill. I hate the treadmill. :)

Phonedave

Last couple of days - nothing

Next couple - nothing

This softball schedule is killing me. Coaching is exercise, right? (tell me its exercise)

-dave

fmingo36

Just finished a local 5K. Not sure what my official time is but my unofficial time was 30:57. Not bad since I really haven't done much running since the Princess 1/2 Marathon and I've been having a lot of knee problems.
Honestly, I don't know how I managed 13.1!

Phonedave

Yesterday was softball coaching (hey, fmingo said I can call it exercise :) )
Then just to make it seem like I REALLY did something, I did some core work on the Swiss Ball

Today was 6.5 miles - GORGEOUS cool weather.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/32805310

Got a 9:00 AM 5k on Saturday I may enter. Problem is its two towns over, then I am coaching softball, and have to be two towns in the other direction by 11:00 AM I should be able to do it, and even shower in between :) (I hope)

-dave

MCC1

Yesterday opted not to run a local Mother's Day 5k (sleep beckoned) and ran my 9.6 loop with 5x5min tempo intervals with 2.5min jog between later in the a.m. instead...haven't run yet today...we'll see if a nap or a run wins out...long weekend

Honor

Did my usual ...

About 3.25 miles. Have a Twilight 5K on Friday night. Other than endurance and speed, my running career is going very well!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom